fur shops in Montreal

furslave

Thanks a lot, good idea! I will check through these sites this evening when I have planned some quality time with my furs

just had a random look at a few, and Pappas seem to hae a great men's collection, of furs that are normally only seen as a womens cut. There are several Lynx, Silver fox, and others, all in a nice mens cut that is not the old fashioned double breasted mink with big brown buttons, but a few nice big collars and hoods. I'll look through the others when I have more time for sure.

Thanks for the post

just had a random look at a few, and Pappas seem to have a great men's collection...

Well, since "Pappas" means Dads in swedish, that sounds reasonable. Dad must have great furs right?

My favorites are Hertitage, Elysee and Argiriou, and ecpecially the last one has in the past had amazing collections.

Many thanks for all the links!

• 6 years later...

Great to see fur is still prominent in other parts of the world! Hopefully all this fur ban nonsense dies out soon!

I have had good experiences shopping and buying at Oliver Furs. New, used, and custom items are all available. Shipping to the US is fast and easy.