• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tweety

• MrLynx

• DodgeByPetty43

• Ravens8

I don't know guys.... There are certainly a few gentlemen we ladies might get hot to see..... How about Antonio Bandaras?

I don't know guys.... There are certainly a few gentlemen we ladies might get hot to see..... How about Antonio Bandaras?

I'll give it a try if I find the good photos

That is one beautifull jacket you've put on Angelina Jolie (the most recent one). Great pic, thanks Tweety

I think so too, I have edited the collar to make it a lot bigger !

hey Tweety, Could u do a Fake of either Amanda Bynes, Laura Prepon, or Stacy Keilber?

I'll see what I can do.

Your best yet Tweety.

I love the fully fur backgrond.

How about some red heads like Linsay Lohan, Laura Prepon, Rose McGowan or Nicole Kidman?

OFF

• 2 weeks later...

2 fakes made with the same coat.

Keira Knightley

Natalie Portman

How about some red heads like Linsay Lohan, Laura Prepon, Rose McGowan or Nicole Kidman?

Here is a fake I made a long time ago with the cast from "Charmed", so with Rose McGowan. Unfortunately in this fake she's not redhead.

Charmed

Oh they are good tweety, very good.

Can you see waht you can do with our smoking models in the smoking thread?

S1m is supposed to be doing some but he has been busy. Kyla Cole would be a nice start; furred up from one of her smoking poses.

She is a real fur wearer but I would like to see her in fox or mink, gloved and smoking. So would worker and allfurme I bet, and blackfox and pokerace. Thats FIVE of us waiting. Not to mention one or two of the ladies?

Edited by Guest

• 4 weeks later...

Hi to all !!

Sorry for the lack of response but I was on hollyday (in fact I don't know if we can talk of holliday because I don't have a job, so call it a break). I don't see any fur on this break unfortunately, but a lot of sun, it's good for the moral too.

Oh they are good tweety, very good.

Can you see waht you can do with our smoking models in the smoking thread?

S1m is supposed to be doing some but he has been busy. Kyla Cole would be a nice start; furred up from one of her smoking poses.

She is a real fur wearer but I would like to see her in fox or mink, gloved and smoking. So would worker and allfurme I bet, and blackfox and pokerace. Thats FIVE of us waiting. Not to mention one or two of the ladies?

Kyla Cole is indeed a very beautiful woman. But in fact I don't like at all smocking women. But I can make an exception if you send me some good pics of her.

How bout a blonde Laura Prepon?

While searching a good pic of Laura Prepon to make your request, I found these pics of Laura in fur :

Laura in fur

Laura in fur 2

Laura in fur 3

Laura in fur 4

Laura in fur 5

Laura in fur 6

Hey tweety, are u open for request of Celeb in fur pics?

Yes, but I can't promise that I'll do all the requests

Yes....you could try one of the photos in the smoking lounge of ye olde denne pub. Laura Prepon is in there right now, and is an IRL smoker...sorry.

Also tweety there are some gorgeous pics of Kyla Cole on page 3 of the smoking lounge. Including some non smoking ones in fur. What we were rather hoping is if you could put one of the gorgeous smoking in leather gloves ones of Kyla and put her in a nice fox fur.

Edited by Guest

• 3 weeks later...

This may seem like an odd request, but could you do pix of the following british celebs plz, Tweety?

Carol Vorderman

Linda Lusardi

Suranne Jones

Nicki Sanderson

Thanx in advance if you are able to do these, but it's ok if you're too busy!!

Unclejoe

Sorry for the lack of response but I was very busy thes days!

This may seem like an odd request, but could you do pix of the following british celebs plz, Tweety?

Carol Vorderman

Linda Lusardi

Suranne Jones

Nicki Sanderson

Thanx in advance if you are able to do these, but it's ok if you're too busy!!

Unclejoe

Those names means nothing to me, but I will search at them on google and look what I can do.

thanks tweety..was wishing for a fox or lynx but its still good.

How bout a jennifer Aniston in a fox

Yes I prefer fox myself but the combination was better with this pic.

For Jenni Aniston, I think I can make one.

Also tweety there are some gorgeous pics of Kyla Cole on page 3 of the smoking lounge. Including some non smoking ones in fur. What we were rather hoping is if you could put one of the gorgeous smoking in leather gloves ones of Kyla and put her in a nice fox fur.

That seems difficult because the pose must be the same in the two pics (the one with the fur and the on with kyra smoking).

Tweety