Fake pictures of celebrity in furs

Tweety

Hello everybody,

long time I've not posted some work. I was very busy because of the Christmas period !

So here are two new fakes : one of Natalie Portman in a pink fox and Marcia Cross in a lynx.

I love this one because of the look in the eyes of Marcia and because in real life she's a fur wearer.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tweety

• MrLynx

• DodgeByPetty43

• Ravens8

yesss,great job as always Tweety,i too especially like the Marcia Cross pic,and to think she's pregnant with Twins,while seeing her in these fur pics posted here,thats a sexy thought!!!!!

I really have a great deal of admiration for those computer geniuses in graphics etc. (especially as my talents go to word processing period), who are able to create such artwork. It has come to the point for me personally that every time I run across a picture of a star in furs, I wonder if it is Real of Faux...pun of course intended!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everybody !

I just upload a fake of the beautiful Bridget Moynahan on the gallery.

Tweety;

Great picture and technically your finest ye

Thank you ! I don't know if it's technically the best but it's one of my all time prefered !!

Tweety, many of your pictures are so well done that I have trouble being able to tell which ones are the real thing...and I mean that as a sincere compliment to you. Thank you for providing the opportuinity to see beautiful furs on celebs that we would otherwise not get to see. Any chance you could do something with Brad Pitt...perhaps in coyote?

Tweety, many of your pictures are so well done that I have trouble being able to tell which ones are the real thing...and I mean that as a sincere compliment to you. Thank you for providing the opportuinity to see beautiful furs on celebs that we would otherwise not get to see. Any chance you could do something with Brad Pitt...perhaps in coyote?

Thank you

Brad Pitt in coyote ? Well I look what I can do about this, but I promise nothing because I don't have many pics of men in fur.

totally agree with Lynxette - some good, high-quality stuff there! and if we're making requests here, how about alessandra ambrosio (the victoria's secret model)?

keep up the awesome work tweety

very nice pics but i don't tink you have to do a lot of fake,fur is back and more and more celebrities wear it now! However could you make a fake pic of French star Sophie Marceau in Lynx and Sable i think it could be veru inerressant

Bye

Maryse

• 3 months later...

Well long time no see folks

I'm presently very very busy so I don't have the time to fake. But I found the time to make 3 quickies : Ines Sastre, Famke Jansen and Natalie Portman.

Don't expect too much from this 3 ones, like I said they're just quickies !

very nice pics but i don't tink you have to do a lot of fake,fur is back and more and more celebrities wear it now! However could you make a fake pic of French star Sophie Marceau in Lynx and Sable i think it could be veru inerressant

Bye

Maryse

Yeah fur is back, but some celebrities don't want to wear fur (like Famke Jansen for example) and I love to see them with a beautifull coat .

Sophie Marceau seems a very good idea !! I fake her in the past, one of my first fake, you can see her in the gallery, I just upload this one for you .

Tweety something in fox or coyote would be so awesome, but anything you could manage would be greatly appreciated by me for sure. Smile

2 fox for you

hey tweety, how about maybe a sarah silverman fake or Milla Jokovich fake both in fox, lynx, coyote or chinchilla. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

With all you guys, I can see the pictures getting better and better! Keep it up!

Mr. Lynx,

Milla Jovovich is anti-fur. Definately "Dark Side"!

But a nice furry picture of her as "punishment" might be fun. Don't you think?

Tyhe famour and very beautiful FCrench actress Sophie Marcea. ..and Nolwenn Leroy are both known for their antifurs convictions,i think it could be a nice idea to create a fake of them in somptous furs as punishment,lol