cloakroom

furslave

How many of you have fantasize about being in charge of a cloakroom in a big theatre or during a high class reception?

I know i read a story like this, maybe its in the library?

And i also know that a lot of us played with our aunts coat as we were young. I remember playing in them when they were tossed on the bed. When ever i saw my aunt mink coat, i was always tired early in the night and retired quick in the room to sleep on the coats. I still do it today, some 30 years later, but now the coats are mine!

My wife used to usher at the SF opera. One of her jobs was to work the coat check. When the opera started, all the coats would hang there by themselves. She and her work mate would try on all the FUR coats and fantasize.

It's strange she doesn't want me to have one.

furlessinCA;

If she's really appreciates you get your furs and wear them .. or whatever else

I had a discussion with my ex-wife whom I see often still over jsut this issue.

When we were married I kept my fur fantasy life to myself and only made love to her once on an old black dyed sheared Muskrat coat of hers.

Now she says she wishes I had 'come out' to ehr as it would probably have made a big improvement in our relationship overall, not to mention our sex life.

OFF

Keeping secrets creates emotional distance and makes you feel very alone. But, telling the truth sometimes ends relationships. Just depends which is most important to you. And, over time this can change. I know.

I totally agree OFF & Linda. I am so glad that I told my wife of my fur fantasies, and that she now enjoys them with me.

No it won't always work out this way, but the distance I was feeling before my wife found out was not good either.

Thanks for all your support! It is very much appreciated. Yes I do feel alone. Sometimes I wonder if that is why I keep coming back to the Den. My wife knows of my furry desires. Every time I say something like "I'd like a fur coat" she goes off into "where would you wear it?" My response is always the same "Heck I'd wear it walking the dog, I'd just like one".

Part of my loneliness may be that my wife and I simply tolerate one another. I think the only thing at this point that keeps us together is getting our daughter into college (our daughter was just awarded a $15,000/year scholarship to Washington and Jefferson...though I'm afraid that's only the tip of the iceberg).

I can't remember the last time we were intimate. It has been at least six (yes six) years. She gets upset if I touch her in bed. Shoulder, hip, it doesn't matter. Our son is in the Navy. She started to sleep in his room after he left. This is the same woman who "fantasized that I would come back from a business trip to tell her I had met a woman and wouldn't it be great if our relationship could be that way" I found out the reason she fantasized about this was that she went out with a guy WITH THE INTENT to start an affair! However, the guy wasn't interested. I laughed and simply said "it sucks to be you." Frankly I wish it had worked, then perhaps she would have moved out. Yeah that's how bad it is. I really didn't care.

I still have a one night stay at a B & B in Nevada City, CA that my wife did give to me for Christmas two years ago that I am going to take advantage of. There's a neat fur store there called "Fur Traders". They have men's as well as women's coats and blankets. I'll probably go by myself. Heck, I'll have more fun.

Thanks again for all your support. Sorry to dump my dirty laundry.

Why is it I'm drawn to coyote??? I definitely like the full look. I very much like the colors. But other furs are much softer.

Thanks again!

JA

PS By the way, GREAT STORY!

I'll put it this way...

My wife was "neutral" toward fur and even put up some resistance about it being an "unnecessary expense" until I finally bought her one for our anniversary.

She wore it a couple of times right after we got it home from New York City (we bought it in the Fur District) and she thought it was "all right" but hesitated to wear it unless it was for a "special occasion." Then, one day, it was about minus-10 deg. F. with about a foot of snow on the ground when she finally wore it outside without a "reason." She stepped about three feet outside the door then paused and smiled. She looked back, wearing her fur coat and matching fur headband, and said, "Hey! I can hardly tell it's even winter!"

From that moment she was hooked!

Now, she even wears her fur to the grocery store!

She has never had a negative comment any time she's worn it out. Not even a sideways look. Not once. As a matter of fact, she's always had people compliment her and say, "You must be nice and warm!"

Many women might have an initial resistance to wearing fur but don't know how nice it is because they haven't actually tried it. In my experience, once they try it for real, most women will like it. Even if they say they don't like fur they might become "neutral" toward it and, as it was with my wife who was "neutral" at first, they might actually end up liking it!

What's important is that you don't push a woman to like fur and it is especially important to be careful that you don't give her the impression that you "like" the fur more than you like her. It's okay to let on that fur turns you on as an extra, added, "spice" to your love life but, if she even gets the hint of an idea that fur is more important than she is, she'll be "creeped out" and that will be the end of the "fur fun." Even if she does agree to wear fur for you it won't be any fun for her because she'll only doing it to capitulate to your demand and not because she gets any enjoyment out of it.

Oh! By the way!

I DO work in a theater and we have a cloakroom where people can check their furs!

I often go there to check out the furs after the show starts but I am careful that people don't get the wrong idea about my intentions. It's strictly for appreciation only. However, I do try to pass a little of that appreciation on to the coat check girls. I also try to help them understand how valuable some of those furs are and that THEY are responsible for getting the customer's property back to them in one piece.

Regardless, it's still cool to check out the coat room and see how many furs are on the racks!

• Like 1

Why is it I'm drawn to coyote??? I definitely like the full look. I very much like the colors. But other furs are much softer.

Furless,

Coyote can be a great look for men. I have owned a coyote parka for about 13 years that has received many nice comments from ladies. Unfortunately my parka is no longer really wearable and would need major repairs due to my taking less than adequate care of it most of the time I have owned it.

Softness of furs is as much if not more so dependent on the quality of the pelts as it is the type of fur. Do not give up on coyote just because you have seen furs you considered softer than those coyotes you have seen.

When we were married I kept my fur fantasy life to myself

I can relate to this. I had a single coyote parka for many years until my ex-wife and I divorced. She wouldn't speak to me for days if I even took it out of the closet. Making love with the fur was out of the question.

She's gone. My new partner - we will marry next year - has three furs of her own. That means that she still has a way to go to catch up to me!

Cloakrooms, furs and girls....

I currently have several girlfriends (loosely speaking) and they have all been shown the fur light.

I gave "Miss Z" a short hip length black fur jacket last winter. She was never a "fur lover" as such and had never owned a fur coat.

From the moment she put it on and stopped shivering she was hooked. That coat didn't come off her. She lived in it constantly. She slept in it, worked in it and wore it till it started to fall apart. (Promised her I'll buy her another for next winter)

"Z" http://www.youtube.com/user/shorezofhell#p/u/2/rFMAxgq0pd4 (Her black fur not shown)

Then Miss X discovered fur through me. She adores wearing fur but unfortunately can't wear them as she has an allergy to stray hairs....sigh Nevertheless she has helped me in film making and loves prancing in fur so long as it is outdoors.

("Glimpse of a fur goddess" Film removed from youtube at her request)

Anastasia, we were just good friends but I confided my feelings to her and she would occasionally tease me by wearing her cute little fake jacket and ask me if I wanted to caress it then withdraw out of reach giggling at my frustrations.... She was a lovely girl that loved to make fun of my fur fetish.

"Anastasia's Secret"

Miss Amber Rose has always enjoyed fur but never realised the effect it can have on some guys. When I gave her access to my PC without restrictions she investigated my bookmarks and was stunned when she found out the large numbers of people that are into fur. Now without hesitation she reaches for the nearest fur whenever we spend time together.

Miss Amber Rose http://www.youtube.com/ozziefilms#p/a/u/2/Lsf6Ok5n69w

Can't forget about Miss Nahlia, a lovely Turkish girl. She has always been a fur affectionado and I have given her several furs just because she adores wearing them. She was stunned to know that some guys fantasise about fur covered women and loved to show me her latest purchases. Yes, she has a fur closet of her own.

(http: Films lost due to stupidity)

Online fur women:

When I contacted ldyreal she went bananas over the fact that a guy could appreciate her furs.... She even went as far as making fur films specially for moi.

My place is chocked full of fur and looks like a fur cloak room. Whenever any girlfriends come over they don't waste any time in grabbing an armful of furs and surrounding us with them.

Waxing philosophical:

Don't want to give advise to anyone but I am happy to share my own experiences as these may benefit a few timid fur lovers.

Over the years I have had several girlfriends and my experience indicates that if you are secretive at first it is much more shocking to the girl if you expose yourself later in the relationship. I started being upfront and always include fur in initial conversations. Before I take them home I warn them that they will be shocked by what they are about to see!!!!!

When they finally see a bunch of furs, it isn't as shocking as I have made out and they usually relax and ask "which is your favourite?". It is easy from there on.

Honesty in a relationship is the best policy and have found it works 100% of the time. You can get anything you want with honesty and being upfront

Another note on honesty:

Years ago when I drove a cab for a living, many women would jump in wearing fur. On a couple of occasions I commented on how lovely their coat was and the compliments were usually well received. Then I would ask if it is a soft as it looked and quite often they would invite me to stoke the fur to see for myself!

Please remember there is NOTHING ABNORMAL about loving fur clad women and the women that do wear fur usually adore being complimented.

Just my two bob's worth. (2 bob = 20 cents)

JA,

Crikey, I didn't mean to cause you to open-up as you have. I feel it is only right that I say a bit more of what I was going through.

I've had a fur fantasy for as long as I can remember being sexually active, although I did not have 'sex' until I was 25. My (now) wife was my first, and only partner. For a long time I tried to avoid my desire of fur (sneeking glimpses of fur in magazines and on the internet) from her until one day I decided that either she would enjoy it or we would seperate, as I could no longer handle the fact that we were not happy together.

So I bought a fur jacket on trademe (N.Z ebay) and asked my wife if she would like it. Unfortunatly she said she did not want to wear it, so I did. After a while she said I looked sexy in the fur and from then we have purchased a few more coats and enjoy a much more closer relationship.

It's funny sometimes when we go out with friends, they might say something and now both my wife and I are thinking of furs and we daren't say anything, but we just look at each other. We never use to do that, it's like we have our own little secret.

My advice is go and buy a fur you would like that your wife may wear, and offer it to her. If she does not want it, then wear it yourself. And if it does not work out for you together, then at least you have tried.

• 10 years later...
On 12/12/2010 at 1:07 PM, Smother said:

The story you read was set in a cloakroom (assuming you read mine).

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=404789

Smother

I know this was a whole 10 years ago, but I've gotta ask......wouldn't coat check rooms have cctv in them? I'd expect either they have CCTV or the window/shutter you hand over your stuff through stays open the whole time so someone is always able to see what you're doing in there. Otherwise I'd suspect that's an AWFUL lot of trust you're putting in a person to keep possibly expensive clothes safe, and valuables protected. 

NGL I say this because let's be real, the idea of working in a cloak room on a long opera night or something for a theatre that rich women go to, where they give up their precious furs and designer coats and scarves for a few hours, and that room being able to be closed off so no-one can see you, no CCTV so no one knows what you're doing in there and locked, so no-one can get in, sounds like my biggest fantasy. 

I dunno whether I'd be too scared to do anything in there, whether my morals about not using other people's stuff that I've learnt over the years, would kick in or my urges would take the better of me, but some of those gorgeous fox fur chubby jackets people wear now, or a really nice Moncler or Canada Goose, Moose Knuckle and even just things like Burberry, Prada, Chanel and Gucci general coats, would probably be hard to resist. 

If it's genuinely a thing that cloak rooms can basically be turned into your own private room full of expensive coats for 2/3 hours every night and you can get paid for it, and as long as you don't steal anything or actively make a mess of anything, no-one would ever know what you did in there, then maybe I need to be looking into that, I can't lie. 

I know it's wrong, but hey! It's always nice to live out at least part of your fantasy. 

It's interesting coz I'm googling and I can't find anything out about cctv at cloakrooms or security measures to protect our stuff, but obviously, I've never had to go to a cloakroom before my event finishes so I dunno what they look like when the event is on and everyone's gone in and the doors are closed. 

So if anyone could give me any info, even just to help enrich my fantasies, then that'd be great. 🙂

Well...this thread IS 10 years old and you may be seeing from the lens that CCTV or security technology is so much more affordable and accessible then it was back then.

Not all cloakrooms where fine furs are checked into are at long term venues such as opera houses. There are those few times when they’re created for makeshift one off occurences such as the blogger who checked in her full length Crystal fox coat for a special evening school event:

http://youre-boring-me.blogspot.com/2009/02/hello-gorgeous.html?m=0

Like you though, I’d probably err on the side of caution and morality 🙂

37 minutes ago, pnwhist said:

Well...this thread IS 10 years old and you may be seeing from the lens that CCTV or security technology is so much more affordable and accessible then it was back then.

Not all cloakrooms where fine furs are checked into are at long term venues such as opera houses. There are those few times when they’re created for makeshift one off occurences such as the blogger who checked in her full length Crystal fox coat for a special evening school event:

http://youre-boring-me.blogspot.com/2009/02/hello-gorgeous.html?m=0

Like you though, I’d probably err on the side of caution and morality 🙂

It's unfortunate we don't get to see her wearing the coat there, I bet she would look amazing in it!

5 hours ago, blowmybagpipes2 said:

It's unfortunate we don't get to see her wearing the coat there, I bet she would look amazing in it!

Actually, there’s a link to her friends blog...with the surprise you’re looking for BUT I wanted readers of the blog to actually take some time to read her post :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DML_hs said:

I have worked in a cloak room at a high security auction when I was in Singapore.  People were required to check-in their coats and bags due to the high value of items being auctioned.  There were not as many fur coats as I would expect - maybe about 5 or so and that's it.  There were many coats with fur trims though.  I ran my fingers through a mink coat and almost got caught.

Fur in Singapore? I'm surprised they wouldn't have been sweltering with the climate there

59 minutes ago, ozfurlova said:

Fur in Singapore? I'm surprised they wouldn't have been sweltering with the climate there

Sorry for my exaggeration.  More like this picture, only lighter and more for decoration...and there were only 2 of those fur "coats" if that's what you even call it..  Nothing like a long fur coat or anything like Canada Goose fur trim coats as the lowest temperature there goes down to around 23 degrees C. They do have fur rugs though but that's decor stuff, not something you wear.

fur1.jpg.c93e777bb3a6360c950196738bc633c7.jpg

16 hours ago, pnwhist said:

Actually, there’s a link to her friends blog...with the surprise you’re looking for BUT I wanted readers of the blog to actually take some time to read her post 🙂

She looks amazing!!! I love that look on her, just a queen! Wish she had a facebook or insta on there too, but I realize it's from 2009 so probably not lol. I love how her friend looks like she's running her fingers through the fur in one of those pics too.

19 hours ago, DML_hs said:

Sorry for my exaggeration.  More like this picture, only lighter and more for decoration...and there were only 2 of those fur "coats" if that's what you even call it..  Nothing like a long fur coat or anything like Canada Goose fur trim coats as the lowest temperature there goes down to around 23 degrees C. They do have fur rugs though but that's decor stuff, not something you wear.

fur1.jpg.c93e777bb3a6360c950196738bc633c7.jpg

Well that definitely makes sense. The people of Singapore love fashion so I can't say it's surprising to see they'll wear some degree of fur in any way they can