"Wear Your Fur Friday"

Furbabe

Yesterday was a day that "certain" loud, intolerant groups refer to as "F-- F--- Friday", but I choose to celebrate the day as "Wear your fur Friday". I honor the idea of fur fashion by getting mine out of storage. Included in the group this year was my new FL Canadian sable (at last). I saw a large contingent of the "others" marching, chanting, and annoying shoppers as I was on the way to pick up my things. Fortunately there was a large police presence.

Do any of you do something special on the Friday after Thanksgiving to celebrate the idea of fur fashion? Unfortunately, it is not always cold enough in my part of the country to wear fur on this day (71 degrees yesterday).

Shelley and I wore our Furs on Friday as well as most of the days before Thanksgiving. She had her sheared Nutria and I wore my Golden Island Fox. All kinds of great comments from women and men alike.

Kevin and Shelly:

Hey, great to see you again. Haven't saw you for awhile. Wondered where you had vanished to!

Linda:

Climb that damned mountain once for me! Almost killed me!

Indeed it is fur weather here the last couple of days.

W

Hey K&S

Horst has my Red fox spread for fixing and cleaning. Not sure when he'll be done but I'll email for when I come down. Maybe we could meet?

Been wearing my furs for well over a week with all this cold weather on us finally.

OFF

My wife has been wearing her fur scarves for a while, now. The headbands, hats and gloves are also out of the closet, so to speak.

We have our beaver coat out of storage which is hanging comfortably in the hall closet but it's not been cold enough to wear except around the house... if you know what I mean...

She is the frugal type who tends to save things for when they are needed. Today was the first day when there was actually snow on the ground. The beaver is a bit heavy to wear for daily use so she hasn't worn it outside... yet. However, where she was once "neutral" to wearing her fur outside, she has discovered that it is nice and snuggly, warm to wear when it's cold. She gets cold easily, as most girls do, so it won't be long until she's wearing that coat out in full force.

So, even though she "saves" her fur coat until it's cold outside, she DID wear her fur accessories on "Fur Friday."

You won't hear me complaining!

Hey, everyone. Hope everyone has been well. We have not been on here much lately. Things happen and you end up busy and get pulled in every direction. It's nice to be back though.

OFF, let us know when you will be down our way next time and we'll see if e can meet up. Take care everyone and we'll see you around the board.

Kevin