Caroline Trentini in furs

roninphy

Image shack has a feature that allows you make a slide show of uploaded images . The link below is to a short slide show I created of some HQ images of Caroline Trentini in furs : New HQ scans with ad copy removed

http://img440.imageshack.us/slideshow/player.php?id=img440/6433/1260053451xg8.smil

Images

carolinetrentinitrapper.th.jpg carolinetrentinidyedblk.th.jpg carolinetrentinifoxhata.th.jpg carolinetrentiniminisli.th.jpg carolinetrentiniwhtmnk.th.jpg cterminestrappedangorad.th.jpg

carolinetrentiniblkfox.th.jpg carolinetrentinivalanti.th.jpg

Cheers from Roninphy

Icelander in exile ( in LA ???? )

Thank you to Samurman and White Fox for your kind comments !

- I have had Caroline on my brain lately - maybe because its Victoria Secrets Show season ?

Adding to what is posted above I have added some new HQ Runway images of Caroline- she really looks smashing in furs

In the first two she is wearing a Valentino ermine mantlet

carolietrentinierminema.th.jpg carolinetrentinierminev.th.jpg carolinetrentinicatwalk.th.jpg carolinetrentinifoxrunw.th.jpg carolinetrentinivalenti.th.jpg

From Victoria Secret show 2007 Caroline with a white fox muff and then another runway image in an enormous sable hat.

carolinetrentnivsrunway.th.jpg carolinetrentinisableha.th.jpg

Caroline always looks energetic and poised on the runway

Cheers

Roninphy

Two more runway images of Caroline and a fashion editorial image with natural beaver all HQ large images

(Make sure to double click on the display image if you want to see full size)

carolyntrentinifoxtrimm.th.jpg carolinetrentini2005022.th.jpg carolinetrentininatural.th.jpg

There is something about the first one that really catches my eye the way the fur skirt trim reaches the waist of her sweater

Enjoy

Roninphy

Great! Here's my modest contribution to the glorious Caroline Trentini in furs:

Fantastic red fox coat, Emanuel Ungaro FW2006

ungarofw06.th.jpg

Sable bolero, Oscar De La Renta FW2007

delarentawcffw070772.th.jpg

Chinchilla trimmed embrodiered coat, Oscar De La Renta FW2007

delarentawcffw070530.th.jpg

Sable hat, Oscar De La Renta FW2007

delarentawcffw070016.th.jpg

Shearling jacket with hat trimmed in golden sable, Oscar De La Renta FW2008

delarentawcff080018.th.jpg

Dyed Fox Coat, Etro FW2007

etrowcffwo70184.th.jpg 59322etro2122126lo.th.jpg 85369etrofw0714122250lo.th.jpg etrofall07ma8.th.jpg

Fox hat, Michael Kors FW2007 (The model in this image is not Carol, but Jessica Stam, as roninphy delightfully reports in a reply below:))

korswcffw070016.th.jpg

Tweed coat with fox collar, Michael Kors FW2007

korswcffw070063.th.jpg

Edited by Guest

carolinetrentinifoxrunw.th.jpg

What a lovely fox coat! Is it called blush fox? The collar is perfectly proportioned and the coat drapes in a wonderful way-as if it's "hanging" free in the air.

Roninphy or other fellow denizens: Do you know the designer and the year?

Don't know the name of thta colour but it is definitely NOT blush fox. Blush is white dyed to a beige or khaki colour. i.e. all one solid colour thoughout. No streaks or darker colours of any kind. I've also heard it called "Lynx dyed", but could never see that as there were no spots. I would be interested in knowing that colour as well. Is it dyed? etc.

W

Great! Here's my modest contribution to the glorious Caroline Trentini in furs:

Thank YOU Samurman ! These are FANTASTIC my particular favorites " title="Applause" />

Sable bolero, Oscar De La Renta FW2007

delarentawcffw070772.th.jpg delarentawcffw070016.th.jpg delarentawcff080018.th.jpg etrowcffwo70184.th.jpg

Oh and here's a fur editorial that featured Caroline (US Vogue 2004)

Titled "Play Rough" referring to the textures of 2004's furs (photos by arthur elgort )

carolinetrentinipharthu.th.jpg carolinetrentinishearli.th.jpg carolinetrentinipharthu.th.jpg carolinetrentinipurpleg.th.jpg

Caroline has a wide expressive range in the posed candid style

Cheers

Roninphy

A More Modern Caroline Trentini Cutting Edge Fur editorial set ( also for Vogue )

05430lilydonaldsonvogocik4.th.jpg 05423lilydonaldsonvogocbm7.th.jpg 05411cocorochavogoct084xz4.th.jpg05398cocorochavogoct081gi9.th.jpg

This set features a supermodel Trio par excellence Caroline Trentini /Lily Donaldson /Coco Rocha.

Can you tell who is whom ?

(You got in one ! Caroline is in images 2 and 3 above )

Oh and BTW, the editorial it is called " Natural High " featuring Mongolian Goat Coyote and Fox

naturalhighannamariajag.th.jpg

( OK... OK you got me Anna Maria Jagodzinska is in it too !)

More Anna Maria

05397annajagodzinskavogzf3.th.jpg

Cheers

Roninphy

Edited by Guest

Hey Samurman !

Just looking at your fantastic post again (above)

I think this might be Canadian Super Model (and super hottie ) Jessica Stam and not Brazillian Caroline Trentini

korswcffw070016.th.jpg

Not that it matters- I' d go on a date with either one !!! ( Roll on floor laughing )

They looks so great in furs.......

Cheers

Roninphy

Don't know the name of thta colour but it is definitely NOT blush fox. Blush is white dyed to a beige or khaki colour. i.e. all one solid colour thoughout. No streaks or darker colours of any kind. I've also heard it called "Lynx dyed", but could never see that as there were no spots. I would be interested in knowing that colour as well. Is it dyed? etc.

W

You may be right WF. I have just become aware that Saga uses its own trademarked fox names. So, they call what we would normally call red fox as "fire gold fox"

So if this coat is SAGA fox, then it could be platinum fox, Arctic marble fox, or Arctic Marble fox. The closest I have found is the following from Jennifer Lopez FW 2005-2006 collection, but this is called "Bleached SAGA fox":

lopezj184fw0506bleached.th.jpg

By the way, it is too unfortunate that fur-style.com's gallery cannot be searched for descriptions, whereas sagafurs.com's gallery can! Both do not give models' credits, though. I have entered "fox" as the search term at the sagafurs.com gallery and have been going through 1692 images to spot Caroline Trentini in that coat, provided it is indeed a Saga fox she is wearing. Nothing yet but I am still on it.

Got it! It's from Michael Kors FW 2005-2006 collection, and it is indeed SAGA fox.

carolinetrentinimichael.th.jpg

The reason I could not find it through my search of the sagafurs.com gallery is that the relevant page does not have any description! (Oh, talk about the limitations of gallery searches!)

According to fur-style.com, it's Arctic fox, but the problem is that SAGA does not have "Arctic fox." So I'm thinking it's either "Arctic marble fox" or "Arctic marble frost fox."

In any case, the difference is just branding, so enjoy!

cterminestrappedangorad.th.jpg

There was some discussion in a thread as to what type of fur this was. I have found the answer:

http://www.sagafurs.com/catwalk_gallery.html?g2_itemId=8631

This is from Jennifer Lopez FW 2005-2006 collection. "Hat in white SAGA Mink® and top trimmings and tails in SAGA Mink®"

Hats Off to you Samurman! - you are a fur detective extraordinaire. You are right some den members were certain it was ermine ( the tails I mean - I had made the guess it was white mink.

Thanks for getting the the straight story .

Best

Roninphy

Looking at the lovely image of Caroline Trentini in Arctic Fox that Samurman posted

Caroline Trentini Arctic Fox

carolinetrentinimichael.th.jpg

The image of Caroline above jogged my memory of this a fur editorial image in the July 2009 Harper's Bazaar where Doutzen Kroes is in a similar Arctic Fox style coat

Doutzen Kroes Arctic Fox

doutzenkroesbazjul09.th.jpg

Love em both !

Cheers

Roninphy

Caroline Trentini Japan Fur editorial set

trentini2hijp0964501.th.jpg trentinijp31121890.th.jpg trentini3wk01215050.th.jpg

carolyntrentinidyedreda.th.jpg carointrentiniraccoonco.th.jpg

The last is from Harpers US a sexy strange pose with Caroline lying on pavement blocks in a gorgeous raccoon coat

A little Edgy but very nice quality images - more to follow

Cheers

Roninphy

Caroline Trentini in furs

Exotic black and white images of Caroline in fur from Japanese Vogue

trentini5pn61272633.th.jpg trentini7ur81733386.th.jpg trentini9sv51835965.th.jpg

Evocative and unusual.

Cheers

Roninphy

The image of Caroline above jogged my memory of this a fur editorial image in the July 2009 Harper's Bazaar where Doutzen Kroes is in a similar Arctic Fox style coat

Doutzen Kroes Arctic Fox

doutzenkroesbazjul09.th.jpg

OMG, is this for real?!?! It looks so magnificent that I can swear it is a "fantasy models in fur"! Seriously, the way her hair is draped over the fur coat, the angle of her head, and the way her right arm makes an angle all lead me to think this is an FMF.

Ahhh Samurman you are very kind with your comment about Doutzgen Kroes in Arctic fox

Surprisingly this image was published as a summer fur editorial in Harpers

doutzenkroesbazjul09.th.jpg doutzenkroesbazaarjul09.th.jpg doutzenkroesbazaarjul09.th.jpg doutzenkroesbazaarjul09.th.jpg

As you can see from the last image - I did remove the text But the composition is all Doutzen with help form top flight fashion photographer Terry Richardson

BTW My FMF 's tend to to have a parody /caricature flavor -I think and I am not above adding certain er ... enhancements

http://thefurden.com/cpgfd/displayimage.php?pid=12778&fullsize=1

http://thefurden.com/cpgfd/displayimage.php?pid=13555&fullsize=1

http://thefurden.com/cpgfd/displayimage.php?pid=11216&fullsize=1

The three above are some of my earliest FMF's of Doutzen - Yes I know... the last one is a bit out of control but I did say caricature * and parody didn't I ?

fmfdoutzenkroesdarksabl.th.jpg fmfdkroespkfox5514426.th.jpg fmfdoutzeninsablebw5446.th.jpg

The last three explore Doutzen in different contexts that range from : Doutzen in super elegant sable walking the runway in a Valentino haute couture creation : to playful Doutzen in an informal floppy Kor's hat topping an elegant super feminine Toi pink dyed fox stole and lastly a study of Doutzen in a classic glamour shot in black and white.

Cheers

Roninphy

From Wikipedia

* A caricature can refer to a portrait that exaggerates or distorts the essence of a person or thing to create an easily identifiable visual likeness. In literature, a caricature is a description of a person using exaggeration of some characteristics and oversimplification of others. In the visual arts the features chosen and their relationships often are a fertile ground for satire or commentary.Caricatures can be insulting or complimentary and can serve a political purpose or be drawn solely for entertainment"

doutzenkroesbazaarjul09.th.jpg

As you can see from the last image - I did remove the text But the composition is all Doutzen with help form top flight fashion photographer Terry Richardson

Wow, furs in July, that's quite something, isn't it? And at $9600, the coat is a steal! But I still find the angle and tilt of her head and right arm to be odd...

Now, the last FMF you refer to in your message (http://thefurden.com/cpgfd/displayimage.php?pid=11216&fullsize=1), it is indeed a caricature of Doutzen, but I would say, her fur is quite modest (in size); it could have been much bigger!

Hmmm were was I .. Oh yes this a thread about Caroline Trentini and what a fabulous fur fur model she is.

40548005122538lo9545654.th.jpg carolinetrentinivogkklo.th.jpg carolinetrentinivogurba.th.jpg carolinetrentinivogsep0.th.jpg carolinetrentinivogsep0.th.jpg

I find this one kind of hypnotic Caroline is wearing a fur jacket skirt combination of sheared mink with those outrageous boots

carolinetrentinivogurba.th.jpg

The title of the Harpers editorial is Urban Huntress........'Nuff said

Roninphy

I love the fur jacket/thigh boot photo as well. IMO Ms. Trentini is the best fur model to come along in quite a while.

FLinFL

Hi there FL in FL ! Thanks for dropping by and for your generous comments about Caroline !

HQ Runway Images

37169025411123414872427.th.jpg 37373032810123754927518.th.jpg

From British Vogue Black mink trimmed coat with fur cuffs

56465voguebr30020472431.th.jpg

More print HQ Images

ctvankunsolezia.th.jpg ctrentinibeaverfurcolla.th.jpg carolinetrentinifoxfura.th.jpg

Roninphy

Edited by Guest

Caroline Trentini : The fur model in a fur hat

carolinetrentinimagical.th.jpg carolinetrentinitibetia.th.jpg trentini9sv51835965.th.jpg

Like an elegant cat in the hat Caroline headlines a Korean Issue of Numero

carolinetrentinicatwalk.th.jpg ctcatwalkfoxhood1.th.jpg

Caroline in large fox fur hood runway images HQ

carolinetrentinifoxfurh.th.jpg ctcatwalkfurhat.th.jpg carolinetrentinioscarde.th.jpg

Marc Jacobs 06 Runway image on right 2009 -2010 catwalk fur hat and sheepskin coat

carolinetrentinidelaren.th.jpg carolinetrentinidelaren.th.jpg

De la Renta Campaign print images above

delarentawcffw070016.th.jpg carolinetrentinisableha.th.jpg

Huge Image of Caroline in a sable hat

Special Thanks to Samurman for posting the first Caroline sable hat runway and the catwalk fur hat and sheepskin images.

Cheers

Roninphy