who is this

lanafurs1

is this a girl or a dude  

10 members have voted

1. 1. is this a girl or a dude

• lady
    • dude

Thats Erica from france.

Shes been featured on Beautifulfurs.com before.

She is a tv. & a stage performer.

Oh and Eric says" Sounds this poll and the smiley faces after it are close to a slur".

Moneypenny(over at Erics' house right now)

Oh Lana , as a transgendered person, I dont find that funny at all!

Thats Erica from france.

Shes been featured on Beautifulfurs.com before.

She is a tv. & a stage performer.

Oh and Eric says" Sounds this poll and the smiley faces after it are close to a slur".

Moneypenny(over at Erics' house right now)

Oh Lana , as a transgendered person, I dont find that funny at all!

it was not a joke - it was just a simple question - I was confused. Thanks for letting us know who this person is.

lana,

Obviously this type of post is not appreciated by some people. So try to be a little more considerate when posting. Thanks.

Fox

lana,

Obviously this type of post is not appreciated by some people. So try to be a little more considerate when posting. Thanks.

Fox

apologize! remove this thread

I've flipped back and forth about whether I really wanted to post in this thread. I'm still not sure I should ask but I just "need" to know.

Moneypenny, et. al... If this peeves you off, just say so. I'll lay off.

When it comes to transgender issues, I just don't get it. Why?

I can understand a little bit about why some people are gay but being transgender isn't the same as being gay. Is it?

I'm not gay, myself. But for one very brief encounter, I have never even experimented. On that occasion, I felt really icky inside. So, for me, I know that I don't ever want to be with another man again. I can say that, for other men, I understand if they feel icky when they are with a woman. It just makes sense. Right?

Okay... I'm a movie person. That's what I do for a living. I can relate in terms of movies. I watched the movie, Ma Vie en Rose. (I presented it, actually.) I can see the point that young kids just don't understand the difference between boys and girls, yet. Maybe, when the kid grows up and is able to understand things better he will really want to be a girl. But, then maybe not. The whole thing still begs the question.

In a few weeks, I am going to be presenting the movie, Transamerica. I haven't seen it yet. I haven't even seen the trailers. I don't plan to. With movies like this I purposefully DON'T read reviews or publicity. I don't want to color my judgement. But, have you seen the movie? What do you think of it? Is there anything I should be watching for that might help understanding?

Do (did) you just not like the way your body feels?

I've felt like that. Depression (which I have had) makes people feel bad about their bodies. Sometimes, I still wish I didn't feel so bad about my body but that doesn't make me want to be a woman. Is it just like being depressed all the time?

So, I can sit here and ponder the issue but there's just nothing there. I have no basis for understanding. I think about it and there's just "blank".

I'm sorry if you get upset. It wasn't my intention. I just want to know.

As a former crossdresser i find it difficult to understand why people are offended by the fact that this pretty 'woman' may be a man. Personally i find it a bit odd that people have something against trangendered men, especially if they look and act like women.

If Kelly Brook revealed she used to be or still is a man i would not suddenly changed my opinion of her; whether she was a woman or a man i would still fancy her something rotten.

As for the picture; whether it is a man or a woman it looks like a woman in furs and that is good enough for me. Beautiful lady, beautiful furs; what a combination!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS I have met transgendered men, but personally have no interest in them.

I'm not sure what was so bad about "this type of thread..." seems like a honest question: is this a guy or a girl? But I think this is something the mods should discuss in their mod forum: should a mod call a user out in the public forum, or through a PM? This is the only well organized forum I've ever seen where mods routinely change a users' post or reprimand them in the public thread.

Hi Foxfan

Yeppers... I change posts rather than use the PM. Why? Cause it saves time (Yeah, I can be a lazy bugger at times) and also so that others will realise why something that may have been commented on has been changed.

It is intended to work in two ways: Clarify why it was changed, and hopefully educate others not to repeat the same offense. (Also might help explain why certain comments were made.

If folks find that it is embarassing for me to correct them publicly, well.... My apologies, but there are rules and regs within this forum... and I can see where I might be heading so shall bite my tongue and leave this for another place.

I've heard a lot of transgendered people say they born into the wrong body. I can understand that as i was born into the wrong body; i should have been born in the body of someone with extremely rich parents.

LMAO

Allfurme.. we all "decried" our parents when the lust fur fur surfaced.

As for transgendered, I have a friend (one of five that knows of my 'fetish') who was born a female but has recently gone the whole hog and is now a male. He would say that he was a bloke, dress like a bloke, and after councilling etc is now a bloke for all intents and purposes. It had nothing to do with anything other than the fact he was certain he should have been a male.

One thought that arises from his case is that he was born premature and since the last thing to drop (so to speak... and I ain't an authourity) is the testes, then if the premature birth halted this process then we have a biologically sound basis.

You might also cosoder that a CD is not necesarily a TG or TV. As they say... 'different strokes...'

Oh, and before the operation, she... um he gave me a fox stole that had been purchased and stuffed with cotton wool. (Just to bring this maybe back on topic within the Fur Den *grin*)

hi,

i was reading all the posts about that gorgeous transgendered person, she is very gorgeous in furs i am a crossdresser she does have the right to look gorgeous and act like a sexy lady, if i was her i would be very upset but i support her 150 percent if nasty people dont have any good to say u should keep your mouth shut.

Folks, if you go half way up the first page of this thread you will see a post by "Foxfan". This is an attempt to add just a bit to Mr B's answer to that.

Foxfan there are many things that come into mod work here.

#1. We do not let PETA types enter here. Even a slight hint will cause us to act.

#2. We try to do simple edits of posts rather than delete. Often by doing that the most all of the original posts are left on the air. Remember, if we edit we must tell members as it would not be right to edit a persons post and let on that person wrote it.

#3. Remember that there are folks here who are very angry if posts are deleted and we do not post a reason to explain why we did it. There are also folks here who say if we delete a post or move it we should never mention it as it will publicly humiliate the writer. We try to stay in the middle ground here to hurt as few people as possible.

#4. Remember, that already we have more than 500 members who have wrote more than 5200 posts since this new site started less than two months ago. We expect that by this time a year from now that we will have between 50 and 60 thousand posts on this site and the archives. We are indeed a big and active site. As such, we need to be a little more careful than some smaller sites.

#5. As in all similar sites, absolutely no off topic posts are allowed. The only exception of course is the "Off Topic" Forum. That is indeed quite unusual. You have likely though noticed that it is extremely easy to have posts get into emotional topics when off topic threads are allowed. That is why we have to be very careful there. Indeed recent events proved that we were not yet careful enough.

And... as Mr B mentions, the mods here are pretty busy. With so many posts they just do not have time for that many pm's.

I am hoping that we will not get too many replies from this post. It is really off topic for here, but I thought it was important to answer your question.

Hope this helps to answer your question.

White Fox

Admin

Thanks WF. I definitely don't want to start us down a bad path. I was just wondering why so many took offense to Lana's post...I feel a bit daft that I seemed to miss out on the offensive part of it. Kind of felt like I didn't get the joke, and that I was asking someone to explain it to me. But like you said, off topic enough at this point!

FoxFan...

One thing to remember here. Being a fur site we are very veried in membership. We have some very, very straight members. Linda for instance and FurBabe (Carol) are.

We have some very wealthy folk and very poor.

AND... we have some TVs and Cross Dressers, etc. Those folk tend to be very, very tender on posts like Lana's where as most of the rest of us will sit and wonder what they are complaining about.

I agree that the bit of friction there was stupid. I have not even taken the time to think if it was based on that, but I'll bet it was in the background. Just thought I would explain for you.

White.

If thine eyes offend thee pluck them out; seems a good addage to use here.

We expect tolerance of furs and have been victimised because of intolerant rabble. So we above all people, should show tolerance. Anyway, I am man enough to say it was sexy whoever he/she was.

Whatever one's gender is... or whatever one considers to be his/her gender isn't any of my business so I think I'll not vote.

IMO this person looks pretty good!

FLinFL

The original post that lana posted had smiley faces after the original text (which Lana altered TWICE!)after My Dear Friend Moneypenny saw and was quite upset. & made a post to a mod about it.

What many of you didnt see is The smiley faces was the point where the post went from a question to a more darker maybe humiourous tone - slur.

Im not going to say another word on this but I have to thank the mods who took care of that last night.

Its apperciated.

Eric

Oh One Last Thing....

OH I'M BACK.!!!!!!!

Edited by Guest

Happy that was taken care of - many times I just read the more recent posts without going back to the very first.

Welcome back!

FLinFL

Eric,

Thanks for explaining. I just was mystified on why there was a problem. Now I understand.

Linda

PS Glad to see you back. A few days away can do wonders.