Cruel fur dommes

Guest touchofsable

new to me; not very much but an interesting site....some nice equine domination too. But the furs are :

www.cruella.com/memnon/cruella_set0000014.htm (is the one lady Wanda from a few other pic posts around...anyone know anything about her?)

also www.cruella.com/memnon/goddess_set0000012a.htm

and www.cruella.com/FemDomDVD/iot.htm

WARNING! EXTREME CRUELTY, bdsm SOME NUDITY INCLUDING MALE

I got set 14 on Harddrive somewhere, were around about 5-6yrs ago when one of our fellow fetishists via NTC hooked up with Cruella - they promised more BUT nothing come of it Not really my fing unless you're into trampling & ciggie burns

Is it true about the big strange bird?

Or are you just seeing the flying machines we call ae-ro-planes.

No seriously...theres a big strange bird, or mothman or something in them thar woods aint thar? (Appalachians)

Incidentally, Mothman hasn't been officially seen since the collapse of the Silver Bridge. We're pretty sure he's a fur lover, soft and fuzzy.

I didn't need two women to tie me up and beat me to make me suffer, my ex wife in the same room was bad enough.

That bloke must be a nutter. There again the women in the first two pics could have given my a couple of strokes with a cane and i wouldn't have complained.

Now those pics bring back memories! I've got tons of that stuff on my computer too! Didn't she also go by the name 'Wanda'? Great to see the 'old school' fur pics reappearing!

FLinFL

Great question... I really don't know. I seem to recall that there was a falling out with NTC. After that a handful of photos made it to the internet and then she fell off the face of the earth...

FLinFL

Great question... I really don't know. I seem to recall that there was a falling out with NTC. After that a handful of photos made it to the internet and then she fell off the face of the earth...

FLinFL

YEP Spot On!!

I think the story went along the lines of, but don't quote me, They got posted on the NTC photo pic & then the guy at Cruella got all copyrightish (fair play an all that) so frank removed them, somebody with the monica "Severin" who hails from London way was involved, maybe donated the furs for the shoot? Then as not many people supported the shoot (sounds about right?) & jus wanted to freeload the pics the people at Cruella didn't do anymore, which was a great shame really. Case of the fur community shooting itself in the foot

Now where have I heard that before?

Does anybody remember Stella? - Also posted on NTC about the same time - swathed in Silver Fox furs

yep, i remember Stella... think she was from the UK if i remember correctly... what ever happened to her???

i quite like the pictures in this link... if anyone has any more along the same lines, i'd be interested in trading etc..

lemme know!

I remember Stella too. She was another true fur fetishist, and yes, I recall that she seemed to wear huge silver fox coats for many of her photos. Geez... I can barely remember what I had for lunch yesterday, but I can recall fur discussions going back what, 6, 7, maybe 8 years!

FLinFL