The Beginning Of A New Era

FrBrGr

Well this is a nice place.

Did you guys get everythimg packed? It seem an unexpected early move.

Can we have pics in our sigs now?

And can we link images or do we have to still post url's?

Hello everyone.

• Haha 1

Wallee. I am pretty sure that you are a Canadian. In fact Southern Ontario. Am I right? A next door neighbor of mine is the first guy to post.

It is fantastic to have you on here. I wan't sure if anyone would find us tonight.

Yes, we just post links. We are hoping to get pictures back so we are to hoping to work things in that way.

Pics in signitures... Yes indeed they are ok as long as they are not too huge!

Yes, the opening was not expected. However, with Melody going down it seemed the right thing to do. I am not sure if members there know about it but indeed there is a back up site here for the wool members where they can even post if they wish while the site is down. It just seemed the right thing to do to open. We are pretty much ready except for some tiny things.

Did you try the different styles? That is in FAQ. Make sure you do that. Let us know which one you like. That will amaze you.

W

Yes, it is an early move. We opened early because Melody went down today.

Packed, not completely. We still need to transfer the posts from Melody.

Pics are allowed in signatures within reason. File size should be no more than 30 KB.

Sorry, URLs only, no images in posts.

AKcoyote

• Like 1

Thanks W.F. Wea re almost neighbors. I think I have relatives over in your neck of the woods.

Haven't tried the styles yet. I'll get around to it tomorrow.

• Thanks 1

Scott... et al,

Post counts AND actual posts will be transferred over. So don't take the 'newbie' to heart *grin*

when?? when it happens *grin*

When... It will be a long time yet. It will happen we are almost certain. But from what we can see yet, there is a humongous amount of work to do it.

IF it should be that it does not work we will manually do it.

Scott,

Yes, eventually. We need to retrieve the data from Melody first. Your post count from Melody will be added to what you have here. When that occurs currently depends on when Melody returns to the living. When I have the data, it will be at least 10 days before I have a program written and tested to merge the post counts. Be patient, you will get your post count back.

AKcoyote

Wow, I get home from a 13 hour day at work and Shelley tells me that Melody was down and the new forum is still under construction, now my evening is going downhill....but I sign online and check the new forum and guess what......we are back!!!!!! Thank you to all that put in the time and labor to bring this forum to the light of day. Thank you White Fox, AKcoyote, FRBRGR and everyone else.

Kevin and Shelley

Hello Everybody!

Super job well done, and a big thank you to everyone who participated in putting our new home together for us all.

And to you Miss Theresa, nice coat! You look utterly smashing as always.

-R

I am back too

ok the move seems a bit hectical indeed.....

I was wondering if it would run well when melody broke down yesterday

But the most important thing is that the new site is up

Congrats and many many many thanks to all that persons who made that possible

Really nice place you built here.

Thanks for all the people that made it happen.

I'm sure we will love it here.

Thanks and have a nice day.

PokerAce

A great site, even if it is not complete. I'm sure this will happen and The Fur Den will be larger and better than ever.

Congratulations to all of you who worked to get the site up and running.

And I even managed to register. This is an event in itself. If you didn't know, I'm a blond. My next major project is to add the picture, but I have to wait till Melody comes back.

Edit.

Hey, I'm good. I managed to find a new picture and add it to my profile. I even suprise myself.

Edited by Guest