crystal fox pelt

Guest MissTheresa

I had to take some more pics tonight as some bits of fur arrived in the mail this week. I have many more to sift thru but had to show the crystal fox pelt shot for the avatar... it is too gorgeous! I have a handful of pics edited, and once this set is done, I'll have info on where to view them.

Got to agree with Linda on this one - you always look gorgeous in your furs, Theresa!! Saw a couple of pix of you posted on furfashionguide, and they looked oh so good!!

Once i get my paypal set up, might have to order some pix or something from you!!

Unclejoe

so glad everyone likes the images .

by the way, i do the editing, the shooting (with a remote) as well as being the model (for lack of anyone else to shoot most times!).

there will be more projects coming up, so keep the eyes open, eh.

Hey Theresa!!

Got to say you do an excellent job on your pictures - whether you're in front of or behind the camera!!

Just my humble opinion...

Unclejoe

Miss Theresa,

I looked at your pics on ffg

I must say you are a very nice looking woman

Love the fur

Love the eyebrows! I have a thing about beautiful eyebrows; not a fetish i hasten to add

Yes agreed. all!

On the natural look I believe it stemmed from blokes who dont like their women dressed/made up in case it makes them too sexy. Its insecurity. Many of my friends get really uncomfortable if their ladies are made/dressed up and I always encourage it.

I dont know why the magazines took it up. Nothing more boring than a freckly fresh faced girl with no make up in a summer frock. She can be beautiful yes, but sexy never. My opinion only.

So keep it up Miss T !!!!!

Yes indeed. I can remember in particular my mother having a pair of blue and white stiletto heeled shoes (around 1960) - very high heels. She used to wear stilettos even to do her local shopping and my mother wasn't the most stylish of women. Shame was, she didn't like fur.