NAFA 2008 video

auzmink

Those are the most encouraging furs I've seen in awhile.

Very wearable down the street and gorgeous

There are some totally useless furs with a few designers.

Wish the models didn't walk like Nazi storm troopers. Must be hard on their teeth

A few are very graceful though.

OFF

To download:

If you use Firefox, add on 'Download Helper' and it will do it.

If you use IE, I can only think to use 'Realvideo', but others have a lot to condem this.

Best option - Firefox.

Auzmink.

Votanodin, I'd suggest using the latest version of RealPlayer... but then Worker would bust my balls again!

FLinFL

Thanks for your help. I use internet explorer. But as far as I know real player is programme that facilitates playing video files. Does it also have a functioning for downloading videos on net. Because my problem is that I could not find a way to download that video. Thanks again for your interest.

Is anyone having probs with the video cutting out after about 27 or so minutes? Hope it's not just me..

UJ

The latest version of real player has a feature that allows you to download videos. It's easy and works reasonably well - although as others will tell you, there are some better options out there.

FLinFL

Well, have tried using both Realplayer and that download plug-in for Firefox, but the video still cuts out at around the 26-27 minute mark 9as does the video on the website / page itself).Any ideas what may be going wrong?

UJ