Members please read...

White Fox

Folks, there is something that you may be misunderstanding here.

The top section of FAQ is not what you are familiar with. I know that on these sites, it is always the same. BUT. Not here!

On this site there is a whole section on top that is dedicated mostly to things you should know that are unique here and info for brand new members.

This top section is somthing that every member here should read.

It fully explains the post count and returning messages issues, along with how to totally change the looks of this site so that you would not even recognize it and so on.

If you have not read it you have probably not changed styles. If you have not changed styles, you have not even begun to see this site! It is extremely important that you read it!

W

Edited by Guest

Quick question, White... I haven't been able to send PMs, I'm registered and logged in, but they just sit in my 'outbox'. Any thoughts? Thank you!

FLinFL

FL in FL,

White Fox is taking a break for a little while. I may be able to help.

PM's will set in your Outbox until the person you sent it to picks it up.

Could that be it? If it is more than that only AKCoyote can help you.

Linda

FL... I am heading out right now as Linda says and just found this. Give AK a quick email if you are still having problems. If you don't get going I can have a look tomorrow but AK is really the best guy for this.

[email protected]

W

FL in FL,

PM's will set in your Outbox until the person you sent it to picks it up.

Could that be it? If it is more than that only AKCoyote can help you.

Linda

That is correct, they sit in your outbox until the person you sent them to picks them up. Hope this helps.

Thanks everyone! I didn't realize that... I thought if they didn't go out, well, they didn't go out...

FLinFL

... oh boy, it's gonna get cold down here again within the next couple of days!!!!

LOL - not just the gators!!!

Actually, I was at the American Heart Association gala last evening and was pleasently surprised by the number of women wearing furs. I grant you that we're only talking mink and fox stoles here, but I counted at least 4. Not bad for a 60, 70 degree night!

FLinFL

• 1 month later...

It is kind of a neat feature in that it allows one to know the status in a sense of a member one is trying to contact. Sort of like an extension of a feature I really like here which is "who is online", that also show where they are. Makes communication much easier and more effective I think.