Welcome Home Folks!

White Fox

This, folks is indeed a magical mystical day. The New Den is finally open! Our dream has come true. Indeed there are still so many changes to come. It will take as long as a year yet before it is complete. Your old messages and post counts are going to return! You will notice that you have to register here anew. We ask that you register under the same name. (See FAQ for reasons.) Let

Edited by Guest

Thanks Miss T

You have no idea how proud I am of this site as I sit here tonight and I am sure AK and BrGr are the same. Make sure you read FAQ and change the styles as you won't see it's true beauty until you do that!

So glad so many of you have found it already with our coming on early!

It is so, so great to have you all here!

W

John ,I do remember the day of the prediction of a future land of milk & honey. It took time but it happened.

(Edit to White as it is a reply to Eric's message here...

I had absolutely no idea on the amount of work to create a site like this. It was unbelievable! And, it is far from finished yet.

AK is indeed the one who deserves the credit too.

Thanks Eric

W

I'm glad to see everyone making it over here to the new site. I hope you all enjoy your new crib!

Miss Theresa,

Very nice avatar by the way!

Edited by Guest

Thanks Linda,

I thought it was time to change it to a new one with the new site.

I like this one with my crystal fox coat much better.

Glad you like it.

Well done to everyone involved in putting together the new Den. You guys and gals hard work is very much appreciated. Cheers to you all!

A very happy

Chubby

Chubby,

Any chance of maybe getting a larger copy of your avatar? I'm assuming it's another awesome image you made and I've become quite the fan of your work.

:shock: Wow I'm really impressed....just watched the counter.

What shall I say: We will reach over 2000 postings in only three days!!!

Don't mean to burst a bubble but if memory serves there was something like 1500 posts already when I signed up and I was one of the early ones.

Yes, at this point the posts are not totally acurate. I did take a very few off of that number and there will be a big chunk coming off soon. These were all messages involved in the creation of the site. So, you will see it drop at some point by a fair number.

Even at that, there were a huge number of posts made here in that period.

I do figure that AK did a huge amount of work here and as such he deserves to be credited with many of the messages he wrote in it's construction.

W

***P.S. For those who keep track the total posts number would go back tonight. That will happen in the future a number of times as well due to site cleanup.