London Tonight reporter in Mink Shocker

snowleopard

I cant believe it, i almost fell off my seat before gathering my composure and reaching for the sky+.

On London Tonight they are doing a four part report on a possible new tram scheme for London and part 1 was tonight. They sent reporter Liz Wickham to Strasbourg to report on their tram and how well it runs. Well it wasnt untill half way through that the camera actually showed the reporter standing there in a full length mink coat.

Now I have seen many reporters in faux coats and coats with trims but this was a classic 40's style mink like the ones i had been watching on TCM earlier today. Amazing.

For others in London it may also make the late london evening news usually around 11pm on ITV if not it will be interesting to see if she wears the coat again tomorrow and for the rest of the week when back in London. She did mention it was -5 in Strasbourg.

Things are looking up

Snowleopard,

and in the last line of your post do you have her justification for being so politically incorrect LMAO

Can't wait to hear what the Petaphiles reaction will be to that one.

I cant believe it, i almost fell off my seat before gathering my composure and reaching for the sky+.

On London Tonight they are doing a four part report on a possible new tram scheme for London and part 1 was tonight. They sent reporter Liz Wickham to Strasbourg to report on their tram and how well it runs. Well it wasnt untill half way through that the camera actually showed the reporter standing there in a full length mink coat.

Now I have seen many reporters in faux coats and coats with trims but this was a classic 40's style mink like the ones i had been watching on TCM earlier today. Amazing.

For others in London it may also make the late london evening news usually around 11pm on ITV if not it will be interesting to see if she wears the coat again tomorrow and for the rest of the week when back in London. She did mention it was -5 in Strasbourg.

Things are looking up

Is that on Sat TV at all?

Only on ITV in the london region. The shortened down evening news goes out around 10.45-11 usually but whether they will show the article again. If not then the rest of the other 3 parts will be shown over the next 3 nights. ITV between 6 and 6.30pm. She is definately back in London tomorrow so will she still be in the fur?

The Mrs reckons she got away with it because she was abroad and it was that cold. Personally I think she was looking for the opportunity to wear it, have definately seen this reporter in faux fur over the years.

Things are looking up

Truly heartwarming. And here's why. I have met fur-wearing TV reporters here who told me they are CONTRACTUALLY OBLIGATED by their respective networks to NOT wear fur on camera. Why? Because the network bosses get torrents of crap from the 'animal rights' fanatics if they do. That's right, the network bosses have cravenly caved in to the intimidation and pressure from the animal rights lunatics. Newsworthy in and of itself, wouldn't you think? But hey, you won't find the TV networks reporting their own cowardice to the masses....

I did wonder since many like weathergirl Sian L in the UK wear mink often but not on TV.

It is the media indeed who by giving way have given the fascists impetus. But THE BUCK STOPS HERE.

NO MORE. ITS WEAR WITH PRIDE AND FIGHT BACK.

Second part was tonight and unfortunately no fur (except for the partial clip from yesterday again). Maybe Croydon was a bit warmer or perhaps the mrs was right and she was worried about the reaction so only wore the fur abroad.

2 more nights to go so i will keep you all posted