Fantasy Models in Fur - Roninphy

roninphy

OK Time for a change of Pace!

The intense photorealistic style of Shauna Sand and the Pamela Anderson smothered in fur as a Victoria's Secret model did not elicit any comments so......

How about some Monica Mink Madness ?

FMF Monica Bellucci mink jacket

monicabellucciminkjackenn1.th.jpg monicabellucciminkbodyshu1.th.jpg

The first image is a serious photo portrait that I have enhanced by substituting mink for black silk. The original was a Haut fashion image of Monica.

The second is a gentle parody of Monica who wears furs when ever she can ,in the hot summer months she switches to Mirabou capes and stoles. Monica in a mink body tunic is my way of suggesting that Monica likes her furs close to the skin ! The original was from a mens magazine ( ?GQ) again I enhanced the stretch lycra with dark mink.

Keeping with the theme"Monica Mink Madness". Of Course

Cheers

Roninphy

Edited by Guest

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• roninphy

• bunnyson2

• FrBrGr

• Worker 11811

The Amazing Monica Bellucci

As you may have gathered I have a fascination/attraction/ OK borderline obsession with Monica. She is my epitome of feminine elegance, charm and class. Oh yeah she is sexy as all get out too!. Monica has a love of furs, and she looks spectacular in them, witness the large number of different furs she has appeared in at celebrity functions. In the summer she even wears Mirabou capes !!

(see viewtopic.php?f=12&t=10467)

A tribute to Monica Bellucci in black fox

fmfmonicabellucciinblacwj9.th.jpg

The images in my last post and this one represent a departure for me . Recently I have been experimenting with creating entire new furs in photoshop.

Usually what I do is to "mate" an existing fur to a model by transforming the fur using various commands (perpective, skew, liquify, wireframe transform etc.)

There are real limits to this approach so I have been trying something new ,creating fantasy furs "whole cloth" from texture and small scanned samples . I find this much harder than imagined but really fun because the only limit is a fertile imagination (plus the willingness to trash the stuff that doesn't turn out). Also it has given me a real appreciation of the skill and aesthetic vision of fashion designers (not mind you that I thought fashion design was easy before !)

So ....enjoy Monica

Roninphy

Of course the "old method still works quite well.....

FMF Monica Bellucci in a sable coat

fmfmonicabelluccisablecgd1.th.jpg

Cheers

Roninphy

Good work Roninphy, this obviously must take a lot of time, dedication and skill.

To go back towards the beginning, I really liked the composites of the animated models, it really allows you to explore deeper thoughts and seems more erotic due to the fact it is unattainable yet still realistic enough to be sexy.

To go old skool along this theme, has anything been done in the past with Jessica Rabbit, every mans favourite cartoon carachter?

If not, would it be possible?

She is the epitomy of old fashioned glamour and style, with exentuated curves and massive flowing red hair. Not like todays version of 'glamour'.

Fingers crossed

999 xxx

Good work Roninphy, this obviously must take a lot of time, dedication and skill.

To go back towards the beginning, I really liked the composites of the animated models, it really allows you to explore deeper thoughts and seems more erotic due to the fact it is unattainable yet still realistic enough to be sexy.

To go old skool along this theme, has anything been done in the past with Jessica Rabbit, every mans favourite cartoon carachter?

She is the epitome of old fashioned glamour and style, with exentuated curves and massive flowing red hair. Not like todays version of 'glamour'.

Fingers crossed

999 xxx

Thanks fur999

Working with drawings is a bit harder because I do not have the required skills in "Illustrator" or an equivalent drawing program. I'll see what i can do...

in the mean time

A classic beauty in a classic pose.

FMF Catherine Zeta Jones in red fox

fmfcatherinezetajonesreoa7.th.jpg

Cheers Roninphy

I am not sure exactly why but this image of Adriana Lima really seems to capture something of her unique appeal

(Thick rich black fox on a real Fox ? -LOL)

Adriana Lima in black fox

fmfadrianablackfoxcollaeh4.th.jpg

I could not resist the fox tail derriere !

Cheers

Roninphy

Roninphy,

She is a true beauty.

If you had not said, i would not know that it was a kake. The soft lightness of the collar frames her face so well. And I love the tail!

To go old skool along this theme, has anything been done in the past with Jessica Rabbit, every man's favourite cartoon character?

She is the epitome of old fashioned glamour and style, with accentuated curves and massive flowing red hair. Not like todays version of 'glamour'.

Fingers crossed

999 xxx

I have created two new Jessica Rabbit in furs images, "with accentuated curves and massive flowing red hair" as requested.

Yes fur999, I completely agree with your observation that erotic cartoon figures allow one to " explore deeper thoughts and [maybe] more erotic due to the fact it is unattainable yet still realistic enough to be sexy."

I don' know if these two new images fit the bill but I was trying !

fmfjessicarabbitdyedpinxh9.th.jpg fmfjessicarabbitinawhitcw1.th.jpg

It is much harder to do these than to do photographic composites because drawing is involved and you need to be able to create things free hand. Well a bit of a departure - What do you think ?

Enjoy

Roninphy

Yes, you got it! I love the shape of her curves in the second pic, and her facial expressions in both.

I can see how this is so hard, your skills are not wasted.

I greatly appreciate your hard wrk, any more can you post?

I will have a look for original images to play with.

Thanks again, your work is appreciated

999 xxx

Something a little different in style and tone for today

FMF Doutzen Kroes dyed pink fox

fmfdoutzenkroesdyedpinkoz0.th.jpg

FMF Elizabeth Hurley dyed purple fox

fmfelizabethhurleydyedpth0.th.jpg

Cheers Roninphy

Yesterday I was trying to come up with something in the theme of Red White and Blue (for the American fourth of July celebration)

I came across a lovely series of pictures of Penthouse pet and glamour model Shay Lauren and she is a red head

Well I got to thinking Hmmm White fox and red leather bustier .......I was stumped for blue and then, well I applied some blue eyeshadow over her eyes, does that count ?

FMF Shay Lauren White Fox and Red Leather Bustier

fmfshaylaurenwhitefoxgivm4.th.jpg

Wooo Hooo She is my idea of a real hottie !

Enjoy -Roninphy

I thought you might enjoy a truly stunning image of Beyonce Knowles.

This FMF was made by Foxyfur60 a very talented Swedish colleague. I think you will like as much as I do - it's really supurb!

beyoncknowlesal6.th.jpg

Thank you Foxyfur60 !

My, oh my, oh my! Plz tell Foxyfur60 he did a magnificent job!

My, oh my, oh my! Plz tell Foxyfur60 he did a magnificent job!

I certainly will, there are more Foxyfur60 images to coming soon to this thread ...( heh, heh,.... )

Cheers

Roninphy

Something a little different on the theme of Doutzen Kroes

I was thinking about her usual runway appearances and I thought I would give this FMF an unexpected twist. This runway is at a different kind show specifically the Crazy Horse Saloon in Paris. Here Doutzen checks out the The Crazy Horse girls all lined up in their bearskin hats . Doutzen appears in fetish mink.........

fmfdoutzenkroescrazyhorvp2.th.jpg

Quite a striking image isn't it ?

More FMF Doutzen here

http://thefurden.com/cpgfd/albums/userpics/10364/FMF_Doutzen_in_sable_b%2Bw_.jpg

http://thefurden.com/cpgfd/albums/userpics/10364/FMF_Doutzen_Kroes_white_fox_fur.jpg

http://thefurden.com/cpgfd/albums/userpics/10364/FMF_Doutzen_Kroes_dark_sable_collar_and_cuffs.jpg

Cheers Roninphy

Something New :Of Adriana Lima and Monica Bellucci

Sexy runway image of FMF Adriana Lima with see through top and black fox collar

[image]http://thefurden.com/cpgfd/albums/userpics/10364/thumb_FMF_ALima_Blk.jpg[/image]

(double click displayed image to see full size image )

I think the three point frame of dark black fox ( collar and glove sleeves) is dramatic and sets off the diaphanous semi transparent blouse perfectly.

FMF Monica reclining on gorgeous white fox

[image]http://thefurden.com/cpgfd/albums/userpics/10364/thumb_FMF_MBreclining_fox_.jpg[/image]

(double click displayed image to see full size image )

( NB Mad Man fox scanned the beautiful base image that's why there are two bugs on the image )

The image of Monica and an unknown (to me!) model reclined framed in flowing white fox seems both soft an seductive.

It reminds me of the famous Odalisque paintings that hang in the Musee d'Orcey in Paris .......

Enjoy

Roninphy

Soft and Seductive versus Assertive and Bold

While fur fashion images may be divided into many categories, it seems to me two recurring themes are "soft and seductive" and "assertive and bold".

I believe that the top fashion and commercial photographers as well as art directors are quite aware of these dimensions and they use them to convey certain messages.

In next two images I wanted to explore some of the dimensions of what I think may be the defining characteristics of both types.

To try to make it "model independent " I have used one the stunningly beautiful icon of femininity in fur - Monica Bellucci (do you sense a pattern here ? )

In the soft and seductive type image the camera focus itself is soft, often the images are done in grey tone without the hard edge of highly contrasted black and white treatment.

Soft focus image of Monica Bellucci in sequins and sable

[image]http://thefurden.com/cpgfd/albums/userpics/10364/thumb_FMF_MBsable_b%2Bw.jpg[/image]

In this image there are three elements at work Monica's head and hair, the glistening sequins and pattern of her blouse and the soft rich base of the sable trim. The original image was a well known one of Isabeli Fontana, the substitution is deliberate . For the experienced Fur Den audience seeing Monica in this setting is a double take,it is unexpected yet the character and geometry of the original image is intact. Overall the is a soft dreamy quality to the image as a whole , the viewer is invited to look deeply into Monica 's eyes while feeling the frission of the spikey tips of sable against the shiny regular background of the glistening sequins . Monica expression is open full of promise inviting you to reach out and touch her......

(Did you double click to see the image full size ??)

Still with me here ?

Consider Assertive and Bold in this type of image there is more illumination , bold color contrasts , more activity and structure in the central subject and her frame of context brightness

Consider this image for a moment.

It is a dramatic image of Monica Bellucci in white fox with skunk trim chubby

[image]http://thefurden.com/cpgfd/albums/userpics/10364/thumb_FMF_MBellucci_whte_fox.jpg[/image]

Consider the composition: Monica is in the forefront, she is as tall as the building in the background due to optical foreshortening. Your eye is pulled to the stunning fur chubby she is wearing.First because it is in sharp focus and second because it has the brightest color contrast in the image. Black and white are as far from each other as is possible they define the dynamic range of the image. See how the furrier is exploiting the contrast of shape and color to break up the full luxurious soft white fox that might otherwise be imposing but a little amorphous. Notice how the bold lines of black and white ( which maybe skunk or black dyed fox) energetically divide the fur into both horizontal and vertical sections. Also in keeping with the kinetic quality of the pose, see how the black lines emphasize the angle of her bent elbow. In a show of finesse there is a single bold slash of black across left upper front of the fur. This leaves the rest of the collar and cuffs as points of visual interest, shapely, full and completely white. Using pure billowing white fox at the cuffs and in a soft neck ruff emphasizes another sharp contrast between the billowing fur and the rich healthy skin tone of Monica's face and hands. I 'll leave it to you to parse out the meaning of the black and white glove.

to complete our tour of the image take a look at Monica's hair, expression and make up.Her hairstyle is boyish in its cut but short can be ultra feminine as well .Her hair is richly toned and about the same length as some of the spiky black and white fur trim.This surrounds her in short angular elements that bring even more energy her pose Monica's expression is bold, assertive but not aggressive. Her eyes are bright and luminous inviting your contemplation. Notice how the edge of her fur collar caresses her left cheek reaching out for the red angular border of her lips. Finally consider the position of Monica's hands:she is opening her fur, not to cool off but rather to reveal herself dressed in soft shapeless back blouse with the suggestive challenging angle of her hips only hinted by the sliver of a black crocodile belt. Yes assertive ( yet inviting ) bold yet very ,very appealing...

I'd be interested in your comments and ideas

Cheers

Roninphy

Tribute to a classic beauty and fur lover

FMF Catherine Deneuve wrapped in black fox

fmfcatherinedeneuveblacbf0.th.jpg

HQ images of Catherine Deneuve in fur are uncommon. Catherine's image in this FMF is from a 1960's advert.

This parody image is a friendly what if ? Playing off Brooke Shields first major role in Loius Malle's "Pretty Baby"

FMF Brooke Shields Black Fox

fmfbrookeshieldblackfoxjp2.th.jpg

Pretty Baby all grown up. Are you ready ?

Gisele Bunchen as a red headed odalisque*

fmfgiselebundchensilverhw3.th.jpg

*Odalisque original meaning was goddess (intended here)

The original base photographic image was in my opinion a visual tribute to well known master two paintings

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7c/RokebyVenus.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/6a/Manet%2C_Edouard_-_Olympia%2C_1863.jpg

Olympia Edourd Manet painting also called Odalisque

From wikipedia entry on Odalisque

"What shocked contemporary audiences was not Olympia's nudity, nor even the presence of her fully clothed maid, but her confrontational gaze and a number of details identifying her as a demi-mondaine or courtesan. These include the orchid in her hair, her bracelet, pearl earrings and the oriental shawl on which she lies, symbols of wealth and sensuality. The black ribbon around her neck, in stark contrast with her pale flesh, and her cast-off slipper underline the voluptuous atmosphere"

A parody Image of Jennifer Anniston in white fox chaps

fmfjenniferanistonfoxchjh9.th.jpg

Here Jennifer does a gig as spokesmodel for American Brothel-wear.

Fur Chaps ????? Hmmm Why not You go ! Ride 'em cowgirl

LOL

Roniphy

WOW,

what an idea - fur chaps ! Although I have seen some already, your picture inspires me of knitted ones (since your picture looks like knitted from the texture ...).

Maybe we should give this idea to one of our manufacturer mambers ?! So what about this idea, i.e. mailon ?? The big advantage would be, that they adapt to each individuals shape and that you can move around in those flexible version.

Zaphod_bee