Fantasy Models in Fur - Roninphy

roninphy

FMF Jordan (Katie Price)

Jordan is usually featured in mens magazines such as Stuff,FHM, Playboy, British Penthouse and others. I decided to de emphasize her pneumatic attributes and cast her against type as a high fashion model in a gorgeous mink almost a "What becomes a legend most" type of pose.

(OK if you will -What becomes the sophisticated post page three girl most ....)

Something different for me in black and white. Let me know what you think.

thumb_FMF_Jordan_black_mink.jpg

Cheers

Roninphy

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• roninphy

• bunnyson2

• FrBrGr

• Worker 11811

Stranger than fiction .....

I came across this image posted by Simon G on another site

It is exactly in the same spirit as my last post of Jordan as a Blackgama parody.

thumb_The_Black_Widow_in_Fur.jpg

In this case the subject is Black Widow (url's courtesy of Simon G)

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/b/blackwidowi.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Widow_%28comics%29

Cheers

Roninphy

An active contributor to this site is quite an author of fur centered tales at Literotica. I thought I would try to capture one of "Furloves " Fur sprites

FMF Rianne Fur Sprite

thumb_FMF_Rianne_Fur_Sprite_grn_.jpg

Cheers

Roninphy

An active contributor to this site is quite an author of fur centered tales at Literotica. I thought I would try to capture one of "Furloves " Fur sprites

FMF Rianne Fur Sprite

thumb_FMF_Rianne_Fur_Sprite_grn_.jpg

Cheers

Roninphy

Of course if you have a "Fur Sprite" There should be a Fur Fairy as well,

so here is FMF Holly the Fox Fur Fairy

thumb_Holly__White_Fox_fur_fairy_sm_.jpg

(Click on image to see larger gallery image)

Enjoy

Roninphy

Hmmmmmm More than 600 thread views since the last comment -(and that was a stealth People Eating Tasty Animals PM )- I take that most Fur Den thread visitors are the strong silent type ?? (LOL)

RP

Exuberant in fur !

to begin with FMF Pamela Anderson

thumb_FMF_Pam_fox_transfurmation.jpg

(click on image to see larger gallery image )

Pamela in appropriate "post PETA- think" therapy. Voluptuous appeal is the message.

FMF Taylor St Clair

An FMF Image parody playing on the simple pure color and line of the white outfit and the exuberant enticing thick fox collar. Rather than play up the outfit as originally photographed with a model having subdued make up and emaciated frame. I am aiming for a more voluptuous appeal here, therefore: hello Taylor St Clair

thumb_FMF_Taylor_StClair_white_fox_runway.jpg

(click on image to see larger gallery image )

Just two FMF examples of exuberant in furs ....

(Just for fun Etymology:Exuberant - from Middle English, from Middle French, from Latin exuberant-, exuberans, present participle of exuberare to be abundant, from ex- + uber fruitful, from uber udder -- more at UDDER

1 : extreme or excessive in degree, size, or extent (bodacious boobs)

2 a : joyously unrestrained and enthusiastic

Sorry about that last one Mr Webster ...........( LOL)

Cheers

Roninphy

Some thing elegant here

FMF Natalie black mink and chinchilla

thumb_FMF_Natalie__black_mink_and_chinchilla_.jpg

( click picture to see larger image )

I really am struck by the contrasts in this high key image. The sleek black mink bra with black lace edges , reaching the softly undulating curves of Natalie's Chinchilla coat . Her platinum Blonde hair and bright blue eyes subtly enhancing the spray of diamonds set in platinum on her wrist.

A very luxe image of a high class model.

After I posted this image I saw this one posted by OFF

This one is a "real world" picture of Dianne Kruger that seemed quite complementary (silver fox included).

thumb_DianeKruger02c.jpg

( click picture to see larger image)

EDIT by AKcoyote: ALL images in posts to this forum should be thumbnails. Displayed images changed.

• 1 month later...

Two new posts Portrait style FMF

(New Gallery posts)

FMF Jassie Jane in a massive white fox

thumb_FMF_Jassie_Jane_massive_white_fox.jpg

(click to see larger image)

Jassie is an adult movie star noted for her enthusiastic energetic acting style and also for her recent progressive 'enhancements'. She does the occasional fur fetish photoset on her website. This is a parody fake with my suggestion for her next fur !

FMF Yasmine Bleeth on flowing lynx

thumb_FMF_Yasmine_Bleeth_lynx_throw.jpg

(click to see larger image)

This last one is a composite drawn from four separate images . I wanted to explore the flowing effect of a beautiful lynx at a different scale than the other image components. The end result was unexpected.

Cheers

Roninphy

EDIT by AKcoyote: ALL images in posts to this forum should be thumbnails. Displayed images changed.

Edited by Guest

Amazing as always

Ahh ktaz thank you for your kind words and interest. If I recall you are partial to red eads so I have something new for you.

Anna Semenovitch full fox

thumb_FMF_Anna_Semenovitch_full_fox_.jpg

This FMF image is a rework of a previous effort that I like much more now.

More FMF Anna Semenovitch in the gallery

thumb_FMF_Anna_Semenovitch_lg.jpg thumb_FMF_Anna_Sem_pink_fox.jpg

Anna is a Russian pop star/ model/singer and former world class figure skater ( with a figure no less !)

One of my other favorite redheads is Brazilian supermodel model Cintia Dicker - here is something completely new for Cintia fans.

FMF Cintia Dicker grey mink

thumb_FMF_Cintia_Dicker_grey_mink.jpg

Cheers

Roninphy

Thank you Off for your kind comment about Cintia Dicker. There are not that many images of her in the gallery. I just wish she did more runway fur modeling - (but otherwise there is photoshop of course !)

Something new just posted to the gallery

FMF Jennifer full fox collar

thumb_FMF_Jennifer_dyed_fox_collar_fox.jpg

Other Redhead FMF's you might enjoy.

thumb_FMF_Ally_fox_.jpg thumb_FMF_Carrie_in_furs.jpg thumb_FMF__Yasmine_in_lynx.jpg thumb_FMF_Carrie_Stevens_white_fox__.jpg

Cheers

Roninphy

Three views of the augmented Ms. Anderson (fake) as she might appear on the runway ( ? !) or at celebrity events

FMF Pamela Anderson in fox

th_86450_FMF_Pamela_Anderson_black_fox_collar_sm_123_899lo.jpg th_86462_FMF_Pamela_Anderson_blue_fox_bolero_123_76lo.jpg th_86464_FMF_Pamela_Anderson_blue_fox_fur_123_938lo.jpg

(Click on thumbnail to reveal larger image , click again to see full size image)

Cheers

Roninphy

These weren't faked by Roninphy, but i uploaded a post about two SMG fakes at "That Other Place" and i felt it unfair to let the Denites go SMG-less...

The Yahoo! Group Selsuns_Pictures has got a couple of edited pictures of Sarah Michelle Gellar in Fur. The most recent is called Big (06) and it certainly is...over 8MB in Bitmap when i saved it. I used Paint to save it in JPEG & it's still over 200kb in size. It should have been called Big & Naughty as the original model (who BTW is wearing a White Fur jacket) shows off one of her nipples, which is the reason i didn't upload it!

The first one's title is Beware My Dogs, you'll see what it means by that. A f.-l. coat and Rabbit Fur this time methinks (although there is less of it).

• 1 month later...

First off a belated thank you to Bunnyson and gensilfox for their kind and generous comments ! It is nice to know when people enjoy a particular Fantasy Model in fur. I enjoy working on the images and I am always trying new ideas.

Today's theme is Beautiful Blondes in fox and red fox

Starting with the fashion model Rie Rassmussen (augmented)

thumb_FMF_Rie_Rasmussen_white_fox_stole.jpg

Shauncy Sexton in Red fox

thumb_FMF_Shauncy_Sexton_red_fox_.jpg

(click on image to see larger gallery image)

Puma Swede in Red fox

thumb_FMF_Puma_Swede_red_fox_coat_.jpg

Kim Hiott (maneater)

thumb_FMF_Kim_Hiott_dyed_pink_fox_%28maneater%29_.jpg

Kim has the most arresting ...eyes - Don't you think?

Cheers

Roninphy

Roniphy,I may be biased but I think that Pamela in the black fox collar is the best you have ever done -- thanks again!!

I have to agree bunnyson2, that one is one of my all time favorites - Pam's a knockout in black fox- plus she is Canadian too!

th_86450_FMF_Pamela_Anderson_black_fox_collar_sm_123_899lo.jpg

Cheers

Roninphy

The title refers to the the tone and mood of the images. Two icons. Julia Stegner is a German supermodel and Monica is of course - utterly elegant Monica.

FMF Julia Stegner in Black mink and Monica Bellucci in Sable

thumb_FMF_Julia_Stegner_Black_Mink_Jacket.jpg thumb_FMF_Monica_Bellucci_in_sable.jpg

( double click in the thumbnail to see the images full size)

Cheers

Roninphy

Hi Linda,

Thanks for stopping to look at the new Fantasy Models in Fur. Loved your comment. As to my thing, I have to agree with you. I attribute it to a Scandanavian upbringing. Same with being mad about FURS!

I recall that Freud once said "Sometimes an umbrella, is just an umbrella", meaning, that we can see something as a symbol or just as an image. In this case I have been playing with an element of physical parody in my morphs if you will. My intention was to call out the opposite point - namely the the way current haute couture is anti Rubeneseque to say the least. Supermodels are mostly tall, very lean( to the point of being emaciated) and all are un-naturally "de minimus bustus" so Julia got expanded.

Notice that Monica Belluci got the opposite treatment - her image is about sable and elegance in this case her natural attributes were de-emphasized to fit into the paradigm of current haute couture.

As to Shauncy Sexton, Puma Swede ..... you got it in one ! Furs and pulchritude - that's the program.

Cheers

Roninphy

Hi Linda

Thank you for your kind comment above.

I just discovered something interesting about fur den visitors

( re :your, "you have a thing for...comment ). If you go to the gallery and click the information tab on an image it gives you the date posted and the number of times an image has been viewed.

So you can do that for FMF Julia and FMF Monica . Both these fake images were posted on the same day and had thumbnails posted right next to each other in the forum in the same posting.

FMF Julia Stegner in Black mink and Monica Bellucci in Sable

thumb_FMF_Julia_Stegner_Black_Mink_Jacket.jpg thumb_FMF_Monica_Bellucci_in_sable.jpg

( double click in the thumbnail to see the images full size)

What do you know -Julia out clicks Monica by about 40 PERCENT (109 to 67 to be precise as of this posting)

Tee Hee- guess I am not the only one.....

Cheers

Roninphy

Something new

I just posted this new FMF image of Stacy Moran in the Gallery.

Stacy Moran has posed in mass market men's magazines, but never became an adult film star. The sable fur contrasting with her rich dark hair, and her flashing light blue/grey eyes seemed a natural combination.

FMF Stacy Moran in sable

thumb_FMF_Stacy_Moran_in_Sable_.jpg

(Double click on thumbnail to see full size image)

This is an earlier image

FMF Stacy Moran in Chinchilla

thumb_FMF_Stacy_in_Chinchilla_.jpg

(Double click on thumbnail to see full size image)

Please enjoy and comment.

More Stacy ?

Roninphy

Roniphy,I think that Puma Swede is as good as Pamela ,really gorgeous.

However,I have a secret passion for Julia Stegler as a slim,elegant supermodel and so I'm not so keen on the large-breasted version you presented to the fans of fur.No offence meant - I guess you cannot please everybody all the time.

How about trying Vanna White and/or Kate Moss ? Keep up the good work anyway.