Fantasy Models in Fur - Roninphy

roninphy

A very attractive one by Earendil

http://thefurden.com/cpgfd/albums/userpics/10022/jolie.jpg

I love this one, the Lynx is so long and soft looking, and Angelina just has those 'come to me' eyes and lips that she is so famous for. She looks good blonde too! " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" />

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• roninphy

• bunnyson2

• FrBrGr

• Worker 11811

A Few New FMF images - More in the Gallery

Charlize

fmfcharlizetherionbluef.th.jpg fmfcharlizebluesilkandd.th.jpg

Variations on a theme of dyed blue fox by Cortazzar ( the last being a fantasy confection of blue silk and dyed blue fox teddy and dyed blue fox g string......it's the LA influence .. .)

Victoria Zdrok and Doutzen Kroes

fmfvickizdrokwhitefoxpl.th.jpg fmfdoutzgenkroesblackgo.th.jpg

Both Dressed to thrill and of course one "FMF Thriller on the Loose"

fmfthrillerontheloose.th.jpg

FMF's by other Artists and of course one by Roninphy too

FMF Sandra Bullock by Foxyfur FMF Kate Moss by unknown (chatoo?) and FMF Adair Howell in dyed fox by Roninphy

fmfbyffsandrabullockinf.th.jpg fmfbyunkkatemossinfox.th.jpg fmfadairhowellrunwaydye.th.jpg

Cheers

Roninphy

Edited by Guest

Thanks Worker !

Charlize in blue silk and dyed blue fox took quite a while to do, getting the fur texture and border with the silk was harder than I thought. It's getting the hair and shadows to look right that i find is always a challenge and my final bit of mischief is hiding the stealth roninphy bug in the image in a non obvious place.

Roninphy

FMF Denise Richards in a Black Fur Bikini

fmfdeniserichardsblackml.th.jpg

If you use the search function in the gallery and Search using "FMF" there are 356 images on 12 pages to peruse ... have fun .

Enjoy

Roninphy

Love Sandra Bullock in crystal fox, to the untrained eye you could never tell it was not original. I wonder if Sandra would like it?

Do you ever get comments from the stars in your pics?