Fantasy Models in Fur - Roninphy

roninphy

I have gotten a couple of PM's requesting that Jennifer Anniston be transformed into

FMF Jennifer Anniston in sable

fmfjenniferannistonsablzh5.th.jpg

Cheers

Roninphy

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• roninphy

• bunnyson2

• FrBrGr

• Worker 11811

Thank you OFF Glad you liked it.

FMF Adriana Lima in lynx and FMF Briana Banks in a fanciful fur-kini

fmfadrianalimalynxcoatzt3.th.jpg fmfbrianabanksfurkiniuf1.th.jpg

Fanciful furkini indeed

You are gifted and your taste is perfect! I wish you had your own gallery somewhere. I am afraid that I may have missed some of your masterpieces.

Wow ssssurfer that's quite a complement - Thank you !

I do not have a dedicated Gallery or website (Oddly enough Roninphy FMF's are turning up on the web in various places )

If you want to see more Roninphy FMF's there are 250 plus already posted in the Gallery. To see these images go to the Gallery and do a search using the tag "FMF" . The last time I did that there were 250 images found. There are some very good photomontage artists that are in the Photoshop image section of the Gallery as well. Tweety , RonGav, furrest, and foxyfur and many others all have very nice images posted in the Gallery .

Cheers

Roninphy

I was thinking about Jeri Ryan the other day and the idea for this montage just popped into my head.

Of course most of us think of her as the character Seven of Nine , the human/ Borg on Startrek.

What got me started on this one was about this was the thought:

"What if Jeri Ryan gave up her Borg hardware for some really great software ! "

FMF Jeri Ryan Fox and Astrakan

fmfjeriryaninfurhy9.th.jpg

Keep on smiling

Roninphy

I've always been a Jeri Ryan fan, and now I know what she looks like in fur! Yes! Thanks, Ron!

Here's a sidebar . . . Until she got married and left the area, a young woman was on my staff at the University who was a dead ringer for Jeri Ryan. Amazing resemblance! She, like everyone in my department knew that I love fur (as in fur as a fashion . . . ) and we were talking about it one day. She owned up to the fact that she had always liked fur, and that one of these days she was going to take the plunge. I suggested that a long-hair fur, like fox or lynx or coyote would look wonderful on her, since she is very tall (close to six feet). Well, a couple of weeks ago, she dropped by my office. She wanted to say "hi" and show me her new son. We chatted for awhile, and she brought me up to date on her successes after she left the University. (She was in pharmaceutical sales, and was ranked fourth in the country in sales for the year!) She excitedly told me that she took one of her bonuses and rewarded herself with a full-length Canadian lynx coat! I commented that I'd bet that she looks gorgeous in it. She laughed and said that she didn't know about that, but she said she felt gorgeous in it, and that every time she put it on, a strange kind of feeling came over her, a feeling that she really enjoyed. She said that her lynx would not be her last fur coat that she would buy.

I like to think that I was responsible, in some small measure, for a part of the happiness in her life . . .

"What if Jeri Ryan gave up her Borg hardware for some really great software ! "

Three words: Resistance is futile!

Obviously Jeri Ryan was well received so why not another look at this gorgeous FMF ?

FMF Jeri Ryan in fox jacket

fmfjeriryanfoxjacketyq0.th.jpg

"Resistance is futile " INDEED!

Cheers Roninphy

I've always been a Jeri Ryan fan, and now I know what she looks like in fur! Yes! Thanks, Ronin!

.... she took one of her bonuses and rewarded herself with a full-length Canadian lynx coat! I commented that I'd bet that she looks gorgeous in it. She laughed and said that she didn't know about that, but she said she felt gorgeous in it, and that every time she put it on, a strange kind of feeling came over her, a feeling that she really enjoyed. She said that her lynx would not be her last fur coat that she would buy.).......

That is a most interesting observation and vignette, FrBrGr .

I have always thought that wearing a fur has a profound effect on the woman wearing the fur as well on the people looking at them. Whether the fur wearer is willing to admit it or not furs are NOT neutral like say..... woven cotton.

Thinking about furs as symbol and a statement I came up with the following :

Adriana Lima "Sexy Bad girl look"

I could not resist doing this montage of "wholesome" sexy Adriana Lima, in an out of character "Bad Girl Pose" The "post sex "cigarette seems like a throw back to Hollywood's old days where acts (that couldn't be shown in films of the time) were implied and conveyed by a kind of visual code. White fox boa's were part and parcel of the (Good - Bad Girl) image.

Mae West was supposedly quoted as saying" Nobody ever got a white fox stole for being a good girl - expect maybe by being a good BAD girl"

Well there you have it !

FMF Adriana Lima whitefox and afterglow

fmfadrianalimawhitefoxayf6.th.jpg

Challenging and high impact I think Not the image I have of Adriana but it packs a punch. Any question about what she has been up to ?

Now consider the same image minus the cigarette.

FMF Adriana Lima white fox and afterglow smokeless

fmfadrianalimawhitefoxawe0.th.jpg

Surprising isn't it ? Not what we expect. Does it have the same naughty girl impact ? Probably not but you do focus on those full sensuous lips ..... (LOL)

Now mind you I don't particularly like smoking myself. What I am exploring are the unspoken visual clues conveyed by certain symbols within an image.

Wearing furs is powerful non verbal statement with many nuances in today's popular culture.

You have to love those Fantasy Model's in fur !

Cheers

Roninphy

• 2 weeks later...

As some of you have guessed I am really fascinated, attracted, borderline obsessed with Monica Bellucci

Here she is as a cover model in furs

monicabelluccivanityfaiaf3.th.jpg

This was a 2007 cover of Vanity Fair Style Monica modeled mostly jewlery and of course the smashing sable on the cover.....

This is not a true composite FMF image except that Monica Bellucci is my ideal Fantasy Model in Furs (OK , OK, so I did removed the text .....no complaints right?)

Roninphy

Ahhh speaking of "attractions " I loved the old "pre pc " Pl*yboy images of pl*ymates in real furs ....

FMF Laura cover in dyed blue fox

fmflauracoverdyedbluefoiz9.th.jpg

Yummy image

Cheers

Roninphy

It is quickly coming to the point where you could get PAID for doing this kind of thing! Do you know that?!

Thank you Worker that is high praise indeed

I was thinking about the stunning Victoria Secret Show Runway models who captivate millions when they walk down the Catwalk wearing furs!

You know there have to be a lot of celebrities who have a fantasy of being a Victoria Secret Show model. I thought would propose a few.

Not that I have anything against the current crop ! What's not to like .. Adriana, Julia Stegner, Alessandra Ambriosio,Giselle, Karolina Kurkova, Anna,Doutgen Kroes....

Adriana....

fmfadrianalimafurtrimmebv1.th.jpg juliastegner58065modelsxx1.th.jpg alessandraambrosiovsecrxu4.th.jpg

Uhh where was I? Oh yeah FMFs doing the VS show

Let's begin with Liv Tyler

fmflivtylervictoriasecrfz2.th.jpg

BTW Liv says Hi .... Liv is so happy that Julia Stegner let her model that outfit!

Cheers

Roninphy

Of Course after the show ....

Liv is ready to get into something comfortable and spend a little quality time with you!

FMF Liv Tyler after the VS show

fmflivtylerwhiteminkcoavn7.th.jpg

Enjoy

Roninphy

As some of you have guessed I am really fascinated, attracted, borderline obsessed with Monica Bellucci

I couldn't tell . . . That's OK, 'cause she's a fantasy of mine, too! She's absolutely, positively one of the most gorgeous creatures in the world, but in fur - ? OMG! Be still my heart! It doesn't take much imagination to know what heaven would be like . . . (!)

(OK , OK, so I did removed the text .....no complaints right?)

Not a "peep" out of me . . . !

Ahhh speaking of "attractions " I loved the old "pre pc " Pl*yboy images of pl*ymates in real furs ....

Yeah . . . I'm fickle . . .

WOW!!!!!

Of Course after the show ....

Liv is ready to get into something comfortable and spend a little quality time with you!

*Gasp* -

Can anyone guess why I prefur the apres-show look . . .

It's enough to drive a guy to drink - !

Glad you liked it FrBrGr as a special thank you for your kind comment may I offer the following image?

Monica, Monica .... as the song goes "Lead me ON"

79300529kd1.th.jpg

Simply sublime , Monica I mean.... , I just try to do my best to showcase her beauty in FURS!

If you go the the Gallery and search on either "FMF Monica" or "Monica Bellucci" I think you are in for a treat .

There are some very lovely images of Monica wearing furs which she does every chance she can get....

monicadelicesdecartier0ke6.th.jpg

Cheers

Roninphy

Edited by Guest

I was thinking about the stunning Victoria Secret Show Runway models who captivate millions when they walk down the Catwalk wearing furs!

You know there have to be a lot of celebrities who have a fantasy of being a Victoria Secret Show model. I thought would propose a few.

Not that I have anything against the current crop ! What's not to like .. Adriana, Julia Stegner, Alessandra Ambriosio,Giselle, Karolina Kurkova, Anna,Miranda Kerr, Doutgen Kroes....

Adriana....

fmfadrianalimafurtrimmebv1.th.jpg juliastegner58065modelsxx1.th.jpg alessandraambrosiovsecrxu4.th.jpg mirandakerrvictoriasecriw2.th.jpg

Uhh where was I? Oh yeah FMFs doing the VS show

Let's begin with Liv Tyler

fmflivtylervictoriasecrfz2.th.jpg

Roninphy

Of course Carmen Electra would be next

FMF Carmen Electra white fox hat Victoria's Secret Show

fmfcarmenelectrawhitefopd3.th.jpg

Wow a Fantasy Victoria's Secret Show

Cheers

Roninphy

FMF Anna Nicole white fox cuffs (Channeling Giselle ??)

annanicolefoxcuffs2dm9.th.jpg

Anna says "I LOVE the Victoria's Secret Show - Doesn't Carmen look hot ?"

LOL- Roninphy

Roninphy..

As ever... you produce some amazing work to fuel our fantasies.. I am a big Liv Tyler fan..

kisses

brandy

xxxxx

Thank you Brandy

No question Liv Tyler is a beauty who also makes a stunning Fantasy Model in Fur. I am glad that you enjoy the FMF images and took the time to write a comment, as a real world" fur model" I value your opinion.

Lets see I don't want anyone to get Victoria 's Secret fatigue but I had the idea for three "new VS show Models" when I started on Liv Tyler , the next was Carmen Electra and the third one is:

FMF Pamela Anderson Victoria's Secret Show Model

fmfpamelaandersonvictorec1.th.jpg

I really like this image of Pamela who projects an aura of exuberant sexuality, radiant in her in furs . I am fascinated by how her image is image softened and beautifully framed.

Of course I am making the point that she is so much more exciting and attractive when she is wearing furs .

Cheers

Roninphy

Another meaning of the term Playmate ...

FMF Shauna Sand in Sable

fmfshaunasandsablejackexi3.th.jpg

Shauna is all dressed up and ready to .......