Fantasy Models in Fur - Roninphy

roninphy

Hello Bunnyson2

Thank you for your feedback , encouragement and suggestions.

Julia Stegner is one of my favorite supermodels - if not my all time favorite.I whole heartedly agree that part of her appeal is her supple, athletic, form both on the catwalk and in print ads.

I posted this fur fashion image of Julia last May , if you don't already have it it is a winner!

thumb_75376_celebrity_city_281_123_572lo.jpg

(BTW she used to play very competitive basketball with the nick name of "beanbar" when she was in school and was supposedly scouted by several european women's teams)

I was aiming for "physical parody "as well as aesthetics in the recent FMF Julia image (see my post to Linda above)

Hmmmmm Let's see if I can turn around a a couple of more "normal" images of Julia for you ?

I also agree that Kate Moss has an amazingly alluring expressive face and is capable of a projecting a wide range of emotions and context. That is worth exploring as well.

Pardon my ignorance but do you mean "Vanna White" the Game show hostess? I don't watch television and that is what mainly came up when I Googled that name? yes ?

Cheers

Roninphy

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• roninphy

• bunnyson2

• FrBrGr

• Worker 11811

I also agree that Kate Moss has an amazingly alluring expressive face and is capable of a projecting a wide range of emotions and context. ...?

Cheers

Roninphy

You mean you actually look at their faces??

Linda

Kim Hiott is incredible - nice work

Glad you liked her Ktaz

I think we share a few aesthetic tastes (Redheads, steep curvulinear functions .....( LOL)

Thanks for the comment and positive feedback. I posted quite a few new one's today check out the Gallery.

You might like Bibi as well

http://vdsden.thefurden.com/cpgfd/albums/userpics/10364/FMF_Bibi_in_sable_.jpg

Cheers

Roninphy

Edited by Guest

I also agree that Kate Moss has an amazingly alluring expressive face and is capable of a projecting a wide range of emotions and context. ...?

Cheers

Roninphy

You mean you actually look at their faces??

Linda

Of course Linda , It's all part of the total package ( LOL)

Best

Roninphy

Yes,Roniphy -Vanna the game show hostess -One of the best looking over 40's on TV in N.America.Years and years ago she did a pictorial for Playboy and now she just gets better and better.

Whoever you set out to create,I know your many fans appreciate your talent.

Roniphy -add to last message --I just found your posts of May Anderson and those posts could be improved with a LITTLE breast enlargment technology!!

Roniphy -add to last message --I just found your posts of May Anderson and those posts could be improved with a LITTLE breast enlargment technology!!

Hmmmmm subtle as she goes huh? thumb_FMF_May_Andersen_red_fox.jpgvs thumb_May_Andersen_fur_fashion_01.jpg

Cheers

Roninphy

Very subtle -but I like it!!If you like to see May Anderson she does a lot of modelling of swimsuits for Miami designers- has some lovely moves but no fur on the bikinis.

Cheers

Bunnyson2

I really like the way this one came out. This FMF is dedicated to Ktaz !

Who shares my appreciation of pulchritude with panache and red hair of course!

FMF Doutzen Kroes red fox

thumb_FMF_Doutzen_Kroes_dyed_red_fox.jpg

Ahem ...the title is a weak pun-ny double entendre as brunette Doutzen (now restyled as a foxy red head) is wearing a dyed bright red fox coat.

Oh BTW Linda, part of what makes Doutzen so appealing as a model -in my view at least - is her range of facial expression given her classic but slightly angular features. Woo hoooo!!

Enjoy

Roninphy

Love her - and these as well. Only thing better than redheads are twins...

thumb_FMF_Semenovitch_twins_in_fox.jpg thumb_FMF_Polyamour_black_fox_stole.jpg

(Click the pics!)

Edit: Worker 11811 -- Fixed links & added pictures.

This is something new for me,

I was thinking about Bunnyson2's request to augment May Anderson as an FMF. I decided to continue in a related way.

This is a new FMF of Julieta Prandi. The base image is from a fashion pictorial that I scanned, and removed the text from- then it was color corrected and morphed subtly (I hope at least!)

FMF Julieta Prandi

thumb_FMF_Julieta_Prandi_white_mink.jpg

(Please click on the thumbnail and then click again to see the full size image ~ 1 MB)

I have two other images of Julieta in a fur bikini - Any interest in seeing more FMF's of Julieta?

Cheers to all

Roninphy

Greetings

Thanks to Natascha Pelzdame, for her kind comments on my work and to furloverinflorida for same.

FMF Bridgitte Bardot

thumb_FMF_Bridgitte_Bardot_in_Chinchilla.jpg

( click on thumb to see larger image -double click shows largest size)

FMF Islin arctic fox coat

thumb_FMF_Islin_arctic_fox_coat.jpg

and a dedication with a a tip of the hat to Brandy uk and to fur for Halloween

FMF Escada Witch white fox stole

thumb_FMF_Escada_witch_in_fox_stole_.jpg

The base image is a moody Escada ad that seemed matched to the Halloween fall season.

Cheers

Roninphy

However,I have a secret passion for Julia Stegner as a slim,elegant supermodel and so I'm not so keen on the large-breasted version you presented to the fans of fur. anyway........

Point taken bunnyson2. I have created something new for you here. I like to play around with the unexpected to create a visual parody, but perhaps my first Julia was too disconcerting. I share your affinity for Julia Stegner, with her trim athletic form and her unconventional face she is truly a natural beauty and one of my favorite supermodels as well.

Two new images

The first image explores the soft tones and texture of sable with Julia's slim elegant features and form. A black and white image causes the the eye to focus on the sharp transitions between the dark fur and the neutral background, to frame the area of interest, the measured grey tones of Julia's face invite the viewer to consider the interplay of texture hard and soft throughout the image.

The second image is a composite of Julia taken from a fashion editorial where the editor and art director made backcombing of Julia's hair into a fetish of its own. I was struck by the subtle interplay of the texture between her flamboyant hair and the soft long haired fur hood I put into the image background. Of the two I think that this is the more arresting and provocative image.

FMF Julia Stegner in sable and FMF Julia Stegner in fox

thumb_FMF_Julia_Stegner_sable_coat_02_.jpg thumb_FMF_Julia_Stegner_fox_hood.jpg

(click on thumbnail to see larger image double click to see detail)

I would be interested in what other people think ?

Cheers

Roninphy

[/b]

Taking a cue from bunnyson2's comment above about peaches and cream, I always wanted to do a HQ fake composite of Katja Kean but I never had

an acceptable quality base image. Thanks to Mellowman I have recently been able to remedy my empty toolbox. Thanks Mellowman

This is my first FMF of Katja Kean

A bit restrained given her status as renowned adult film star!

thumb_FMF_Katja_Kean_white_fox_.jpg

(Click on thumbnail to see full size image >880kb)

Cheers

Roninphy

Best thing you could have done was cover Celine Dion's face - lol

Nice one

Thanks Ktaz!

Guilty as charged -I thought that beautiful fox needed a "Katja"(LOL)

Cheers

Roninphy

Veronica Zemanova fascinates me, she mostly models for men's magazines and the the web and has only done one photoshoot with furs that I know of ( Mayfair in the late 1990's). Normally she has raven hair but she has posed for Suze Randall as a blonde.

FMF Veronica Zemanova in pink fox

thumb_FMF_Veronica_pink_fox_aubade_.jpg

(click on thumbnail to see larger image)

Enjoy

Roninphy

:shock:

Ahhh !! Right to the point Ktaz! (LOL)

Veronica will get you going - every time !!

Thanks for the feedback.

I have been thinking about great poses and memorable images lately particularly Helmut Newton. i recently posted two Newton parody images .. all I have added is the fur !

furbonded

thumb_FMF_Helmut_Newton_fur_bonded.jpg

fur domm in sheared black mink

thumb_FMF_helmut_newton_black_fox_.jpg

Cheers

Roninphy

Classic Poses with two new stars - Michelle Pfeiffer and Jeri Ryan

FMF Michelle Pfeiffer

thumb_FMF_Michelle_Pfeiffer_Blackgama_mink.jpg

(click on thumb to see full size image )

This is a parody of the famous Legends series with Michelle in a becoming blackgama black mink

Well it's not Blackagama but Seven of nine looks decidedly un-borg-like in sable.

Lovely FMF Jeri Ryan in sable

thumb_FMF_Seven_of_Nine_in_sable.jpg.

(click on thumb to see full size image )

Cheers

Roninphy

Nice work,Roniphy,keep cranking out the images!!!

A tip of the hat to you bunnyson2 for your kind comments, encouragement, and generous donation to the Fur Den!

Ohh BTW Did I introduce Oksana ?? Nice Russian gal with a taste for furs...

thumb_FMF_Oksana_red_fox.jpg

Yummmmm red fox nice blonde

Cheers

Roninphy

BTW a new May Anderson for you Bunnyson2 !

http://vdsden.thefurden.com/cpgfd/albums/userpics/10364/May_Anderson_sable_cap.jpg