OK, Now Who's Your Favorate Brunette In Fur?

MadisonAvenueFurPrincess

Here's A Couple Nominees

1. Joan Collins

2. Janice Dickinson

3. Cindy Crawford

4. Giselle Bundchen

5. Jennifer Lopez

There Are MANY More, I Have Probably Overlooked!

Give A Reason For Your Choice And A Representation Of Thier Best Appearance In Fur

My Choice Is Joan Collins, She Was ALWAYS In Fur It Seemed.

Love brunettes!

Yes Madison Joan Collins is definitely on my list; but I will try to pick some of my idiosyncratic faves that get my blood going.

1. Okay first has to be Joan Severance. She is of course famous for her modelling of furs; but she is also smokes beautifully. Real class. Piercing eyes; incredible:

thumb_day18%5B1%5D.jpg

2.Then Emina Culminaj the Albanian supermodel. She has an incredible look; and models furs with a new attitude. She is also already an icon for that shot of her smoking in the Viktor and Rolf mask at last years show. Special:

thumb_6648005_688217.jpg

3.The ultimate twisted vamp for me. Gale Sondergaard . Kiss of the Spiderwoman is an amazing movie; she epitomised sexy evil ; looked great in black furs but also any furs:

gale_sondergaard.jpg

thumb_sonder21.jpg

4.Kristen McMenamy is definitely

My vote may be a little bias, but I have to cast my vote for Alex aka The Dish.

After 20 years of marriage, she still turns me on to no end.

Babe, I love you as much as ever.

thumb_100_1283.JPG

(Click the Picture!)

C'mon bring on the Reds!! No competiton for me, it's gotta be

Emmanuelle Seigner

PS Worker i'll sort yer a coupla screen caps of yours in furs

Thanks furelli!

I'm not usually one who goes for dyed fur but, in Wonder Woman's case, don't you think a red, white and blue fur cape would be just the ticket?!

Demi Moore and Mel Haris if she ever wore fur

Of course Eva Garder and her clone Sela Ward. Both wore/wear furs.

OFF

I'll get her drapped in a Union flag for yer

Although Wonder Woman's main love interest was Steve Trevor, an American Serviceman, she is not STRICTLY American, herself. She was born on Paradise Island.

In her original incarnation, she spent a lot of her time fighting Nazis, deflecting their machine gun bullets with her magic bracelets.

Her costume is red, white and blue but not STRICTLY the American flag.

So don't be surprised if you look up, one day to see her flying over Great Britain in her invisible airplane!

Think I'll pick Rachel Weisz and Saba Douglas-Hamilton; Rachel is an actress, and Saba is a wildlife TV presenter over here in the UK, probably best known from the series "Big Cat Diary". Ok, have not seen pix of either of them in fur, but I reckon they would look amazing!!

Yes bunnyson we mustn't forget Dita.

Uncle Joe!!!!!!

READ my posts!!! I don't always talk bollox ya know!!!

Your wish is my command!!!!!!!!

Saba Douglas Hamilton is a Conservationist. She has worked with the Sami. So she could not be anti fur. In fact ; she has made a point of wearing Sami furs....here in reindeer fur and Blue fox:

http://douglas-hamilton.com/Site/Photos.html

Let that be a lesson to anyone who thinks that the idea that fur is eco friendly and good for habitat protection is a lie. EVERYTHING I tell you here regarding this is 100% correct ; and most conservationists and Anthropologists are in agreement. BEHOLD SABA IN FURS:

http://douglas-hamilton.com/Site/Photos.html

Thanks for the links ToS - Saba is a total babe (sorry to sound rather crude). Now, if only someone could persuade her to do a fur photoshoot!!

How could I forget Laura Flynn Boyle

She actually wears fur and is in our Gallery.

OFF

I know; shame on me too. She is one of my faves. I forgot KATE BECKINSALE too!

I have posted Lara smoking in blue fox ztole and also white mink I think in the gallery; and also there is one of her in crystal fox.

Most of the Kate Beckinsale fur pics are on getty images which is a drag; as we can't post those.

There are also some nice ones there of Lara Flyn Boyle smoking IRL in fur on getty too.

Lara from Cafe Society:

thumb_-%21%21%21laraflynnboyle.jpg

and Kate Beckinsale IRL:

thumb__%211akatebfordn2.jpg

Oh and my apologies for not catalguing those with "Beckinsale"; she comes up on a search for "Kate" though. And WHAT a page of pics that is! makes one shudder wih pleasure!

Important that people use peoples full names in titles or search words so that pics are easily accessed.

BTW thanks OFF for finding those other pics of Saba in furs.

Now Uncle Joe there would be an idea. If I was someone like a top Couture house I would do a collection using entirely native furs, and then ask Saba to model in return for a sizeable donation to one of her favourite Conservation efforts; as she clearly is pro fur.....probably due to the time she spent with the Sami...she does seem to be making a point.

The beautiful Saba in blue fox hat:

thumb_saba_h_SEARCH_FOR_POLAR_BEARSKa.jpg

Worker11811 (and other Wonderwoman fans) might want to go to FFG photogallery, celebs & famous models, where ther are two lovely pics of Lynda Carter in fur.I hope this suggestion is O.K.

Thanks furelli...very very nice indeed Of Linda Carter in blue fox.

Any joy on finding out who the woman in silver fox is?

Any other gems like that in your stash?

or maybe not - since her hair was quite dark...from years gone by JACLYN SMITH of charles angels fame, cant ever recall her in fur, but would have looked good. OR - Sean Young (i think) was in a film called NO WAY OUT with hackman and costner, she does look great in fur

Gensilfox,

Jaclyn Smith has appeared in some publicity pics in furs, both alone and with some of the other angels - and appears in at least one Charlie's Angels episode in a hooded coyote jacket I think (on a visit to a ski resort - someone will no doubt remember the episode name, I'm fairly sure it was in series two or three).

However I think Cheryl Ladd wore furs more regularly during Charlie's Angels but other members will confirm or correct that.

Regards,

Mr Mockle

Kate Jackson was always my favorite and a fine brunete she is.

Don't know if I ever saw her in fur? She would certainly look more then fine

OFF

I posted a Sean Young collage from Bladerunner in the fur in the gallery. Havn't got the Now Way Out pics though; yes it was good. So if anyone has vidcaps could they post them please? Also any of Charlie's Angels.