****ATTENTION! If you have trouble entering the Den just now

White Fox

You may have problems entering the Den just now. If you "clear your cookies" you will be able to get in.

Do NOT change your password. That is not the problem. Doing that will cause you problems getting into the Gallery.

These changes we hope will allow us to have everything working again.

Thanks all

White Fox

Admin

Edited by Guest

This is only a problem if you use the automatic login facility which is cookie based. I made a minor(?) tweak to the cookie settings that should only affect automated logins.

None. Cookies do not gather info, they are info set by a server application that can be retrieved on later requests within the same domain.

I just modified the domain setting in the cookies set by phpBB2 from "thefurden.com" to ".thefurden.com".

What he's saying is that your login information is stored with a cookie and that because of some malfunction, you have to renew it.

You can:

A) Delete all your cookies.

B) Use a "cookie editor" to delete only the cookies that come from thefurden.com.

Cookies do not usually store personal information about you or your computer habits but the remote computer can use them to tell if you have been to the Fur Den before and, if so, whether you have logged in. At the user's discression, checking the "Keep me logged in" box will store another cookie on your system that tells it who you are and when to log you in.

Cookies can actually be quite useful if they are used correctly.

Edit by White Fox. Especially those black ones with the white creamy peppermint center. Double stuffed!

Did have to remove the existing cookie for The Fur Den.

Easy with Firefox under "Edit/Preferences".

OFF