Fur in Oslo

Sobel

Very nice pictures Sobel. The sable is one to drown happily in, but I believe the second pic is actually coyote rather than fox. Which does not in any way detract from its beauty or desirability.

Ok OK TOS, so how did you get to find out who they are? They certainly look like the other pictures, but I don't know any Norwegian, do you know them?

Auzmink

We need Earendil on this one Auzmink but I think I am right. Also kind of ridicules PETA's "takes one dumb animal to wear one" argument. Seems to me that PETA can ONLY find dumb women to do stuff for them. Clealy these women are highly educated and choose to wear fur.I also posted a pic of Saba douglas Hamilton the conservationist in blue fox yesterday. Interesting huh that it appears to be ONLY highly educated and intelligent women that are wearing fur.

TOS.....I like where you are going on that one.........

Let see if more intelligent ladies (and men - for I count myself as one) are snapped wearing fur.....

Auzmink

Touch of Sable, on behalf of myself and the other ladies of the den (gee, I hope it is alight to say that), thank you for the vote on our intelligence. It is appreciated.

Indeed Lynxette.

I haven't actually ever emt a lady who wears fur that isn't highly intelligent, cultured, and a good person. It's not the image PETA like; and I was always uncomfortable with Paris hilton wearing fur. Of course when she found out it was made of animals she went over to PETA where she belongs.

Contrast that with the aggressive ingnorant half wit in Joe's taxi.

Not that I consider myself to be a fan of Paris, but I am always saddened somewhat to learn of someone being seduced by the Dark Side so to say. Public figures are important in getting people to wear furs, and if someone like Paris Hilton can do that, so much the better. I do understand your point though. So much PC for young public figures to deal with.