Tryxie Trash Bares All

Guest Tryxie Trash

It's a truly amazing hit rate Tryxie trash (even though at least 550 of them were probably ToS going back for another look !!!).

You should feel something , but I dont know what. Flattered? amazed? surprised? Want to leap across the hills shouting "The hills are alive" or something. Or maybe just hungover after a good night out last night.

Re: our chat in chat the other night. - I dont think it was the tits they were hoping to see, I think it was just you that drew them. But I know you girls will never believe that. And besides I always was a optimist when it comes to man's base instinct.

Anyway Forget TFI Fridays. I think January 26 2007 should now be known as TT Friday. And next time friday falls on Jan 26, you should consider doing it again. That'll give us all something to look forward to. and hope for those that missed it first time.

Thanks Tryxie - it made it a fun day, and made me smile anyway.

Btw - Bear is pleading with me to show him that pic of Bernadette in the fox coat again - I wont - and he still doesn't have my password, so he cant access the gallery without me. Oh the joys of getting one up over a Bear!!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ravens8

• ReFur

• lynxette

• Worker 11811

Bears are devious and cunning, he's lulling you into a false sense of security.

be careful he doesn't work out how to get his own profile like Bernadette.

I have to admit Friday was fun, I had requests for for pics. I can't say much here but did you know FrBrGr has a fur fetish, sshhhh, don't say a word, and a thing for bear bottoms.

ToS thinks I should use my legs and kilt pic for a profile even though it was a self portrait sans head, I'm not so sure. Going back to Alice doesn't seem appropriate now somehow, so it's going to stay vacant for a while till I decide.

Sandy is a dog. She tried to join last night but had a couple of problems and didn't complete the process... hard to work a keyboard with paws.

FLinFL

Oh, Lynxette!! You may be sorry you ask that!!

I believe that there is a secret society here. Worker and Tryxie can best explain, since they are two of the "Bear Handlers!!"

I even believe that ravens8 is part of this secret society!

There may even be others!!

I believe that TOS is in the process of obtaining Bears, secretly, just so he can win favor with Tryxie!!

As mods this is something that we must monitor!!!

Linda

Well Refur, it may as well be me to open the wrong door...nhave done it before and will definitely do it again. After all I am a type of kitty cat you know.

"looks like they took the bait Wilhelmina, shall we lure them in a bit deeper, then bacon tree them... eh, eh."

"Ambush, Bernadette, the word is ambush"

"Oh! yeah, could I have that cookie now?"

Ok bears - that's it! You mess with our Linda, and you'll have me to answer to plus a few others here in te den. You don't wanrt that now do you?

There's a lovely little shop in Amsterdam that ships me muffins, they do nice coffee to, theyre ever so friendly. They even sent me a reall preyty silver foil hat to keep the space unicorns away, s'wonerfull.

Hey!!! she's back!! Good avatar Tryxie. Not even close to Friday's of course, but a damn sight better than a bear's bum! (That should get the bears going - I'm going to be bears public enemy number 1 at this rate. Oh Help me- I'm scared!!)

Everyone has heard the expression, "This place has gone to the dogs . . . !" It appears that this place is going to the bears . . .

For their sake, you'd better keep them away from me. With fear of taking this even further off topic (Is this The Fur Den, or The Bear Den . . . ?) I do have one story about a rather unfortunate teddy bear named "Pooh" (original, huh?) who belonged to a very young FrBrGr (before he was FrBrGr, but not before he enjoyed having his nose tickled with furry things). The boy would pull the fur out of the bear and tickle his nose until he fell asleep (presumably with a smile on his face). "Pooh" wound up being completely and totally bald. Don't believe it? Just ask The Duchess ("Foxy Red"). She heard the story directly from FrBrGr's mother.

Heh.

How about Darrell Hanna and "Clan of the Cave Bear" to keep it on subject.

Now therre was a Bear that could take your head off and thefurs to with it

OFF

Is Pooh still around? Or, did he go with the Velveteen Rabbit?

For the most part, Bears don't lose much value if they show wear. A bare Bear sees it as a badge of honor to be loved that much.