Tryxie Trash Bares All

Guest Tryxie Trash

Miss tryxie is now seeing suitors in the chat room

ps she is in pink toscana with pink mouton cuffs and pink fox hood.

pps bring doughnuts or you have no chance

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ravens8

• ReFur

• lynxette

• Worker 11811

Having met both Tryxie and ToS last week in the chat room, it's always nice to be able to put a pic to the face and I must say Tryxie, you certainly sell yourself short in the self-description you gave a few messages earlier 8)

Tryxie Trash.

Also, great photography! MissT would approve. (Sure miss her )

Linda

Has anyone heard from Theresa? I have an address but haven't put pen to paper yet, shame on me.

This profile has been hijacked by Bernadette the Bear

"don't forget us"

"Oh yeah, and the fuzzy five"

"We demand...."

"No Bernadette! Tryxie always says we should ask."

"Oh, ok. We want cookies, and we'll surrender the profile"

"Don't forget the cherries"

"Yeah, yeah, cookies with cherries in them... please."

"Better Bernadette"

"What was that? Arrrrrghhhhh. No. Stop. That really hurts. You're gonna pull my ear o....

Gotta go"

TT (Short for Tryxie Trash), you are a breath of fresh air!

I hope you know how much you add to our group, ..and how much a difference you make.

Linda

Tryxie!

Where is that photo!

(W)

Tryxie, you can bring anything and anybody to a Tim Hortons. Almost without fail. And there is one on almost every corner here in Canada! Sometimes called "Tammy Hortins" by some folk. Coffee is not too bad. Doughnuts are quite good. Only problem is that there will be a lineup whenever we go there! (Now that will get TOS after me!

On the coffee front just remember to buy ethically. Coffee in south America has wiped out the habitat of the wild chinchilla in a few years, something that thousands of years of hunting for fur didn't do. Coffee from west africa has wiped out the leopard there, something thosusands of years of hunting for fur didn't do.

So coffee and fur are not compatible ethically. If we have any pro fur argument that is hugely important.

And don't take th company message...often the fair trade coffee is the worst for habitata damage as it masks development in nations where coffee is not a traditional crop. Stick to tea if you can....its a little more ethical.

As for The revolutionary bear upstart known as Bernadette please let us know your terms and conditions for the release of Tryxie.

Don't forget people - only 4 1/2 more hours to go before the amazing and scintilating Tryxie Trash once more becomes invisible. After midnight, who knows when we shall ever look upon the likes of her again.

The clock is ticking, the minutes pass

She is liberty Leading the People and will leave us something to remind us she is here.

Her contributions here have given us the courage to question; to rally; to resist opression. Her commitment to here is something that will not be forgotten ever.

And from one so beautiful and so sweet too comes forth such strong spirit.

hmmmmm

I half wondered if the den count was fixed to look higher than it actaully is.

However I have looked at this thread 5 times in ten minutes and indeed; the count has gone up just 5 times. Lots of us hiding in the shadows need to come out huh?

I can't believe that in just over 24hrs this thread has taken over 600 hits. There must be a lot of disappointed lurkers hoping for some salacious pics of Tryxie with her tits out.