Furs in the Gold Rush?

White Fox

Yes the Gold Rush!

Folks, have a good look in the site "American Legend Cooperative" in our Links section. It is a great source of all kinds of information on fur from how it ties into the Gold Rush, to models who have been embassadors for them.

And above all the photos on this site are unbelievable. Many professional photos seem for some reason to gradually become "Tiresome" in the way certain poses are used repeatedly. Not this site.

If you go there you will have trouble leaving, I guarantee. Have a look. You won't regret it!

White Fox

I can't find any photos on that site, really, and nothing about the Gold Rush at all. I thought the History section would be the ticket, but nothing. Can you offer any advice?

The photos are in an animated introduction to the site. I believe that there were also some good ones in the site too. It is just a rather "Classy Site" the way it is done.

As for History, here is the info on how that site was started.

American Legend Cooperative's roots date back to the time of the Alaska gold rush and the era when Seattle's leading banks and department stores were being founded. A number of Seattle businesses had