All quiet

sethsable

Well I got called out so here I am. Cheers to Mr.Barguzin for giving me a kick in the rear. I don't really know what to say other than I love fur.

Welcome Sethsable..... see?? didn't take too long *grin* and you didn't lose your gonads either.

But the post wasn't truly aimed at you as you have posted before, dating back to July this year, but never the less, Thank You for starting the flood.

a good point! cause i love fur too. and i suppose you have plenty more chances to see real fur outside than i have in germany where the winter didn`t beginn this year. merry christmas.

Welcome, Seth. Sometimes folks need a good swift kick to get them to participate! Now that you're 'on board', we hope to see a lot more of you!

FLinFL

To you and all those thinking about joining... NOW is a great time to do it! Why? Because the list of names and passwords for the Gallery is updated on either the last or first weekend of the month (Perhaps White or AK can clarify that for me). If you join now, you don't have to wait that long!

FurLover, usually around the last Sunday of the month, but it changes with work loads of AK on the site here. Thus about New Year's.

Seth, welcome to our little site here. We hope that you love it!

White Fox

Well, Sethsable, "I love fur" are the magic words around here! You can post them anytime you'd like! Seriously, it's great to see that you! I probably missed your last post, so let me say this time, welcome to The Fur Den!! We all hope that this will be the first of many posts we'll see from you!

Sethsable,

Welcome to the active side of the The Fur Den!

Thank you for posting.

If you just watch and don't post, it is like going to a party and standing outside looking in.

Hope you will be leading more to join the party!

Linda