nice lady

allfurme

At work I had the chance to see her face to face three years ago when her hubby wanted to buy a helicopter......that day it seemed as all stocks of putty were sold out

Compared to her all recently posted SC ladies are the ultimate cuties...

She is a person who has the same problem as Michael Jackson. Too much plastic surgery and very low self esteem.

They end up looking like like someone was in a very bad accident.

It is really sad.

Linda

I am sorry you were disappointed. Okay she probably has a pastry face, but i was rather more looking at her fur and her clothes, which reminds me of a little story, that maybe makes my point:

A friend and i were sat in a pub when a girl with huge breasts walked by. We looked google-eyed at her breasts. I few seconds later i said to my friend, "what did she look like?" To which he responded, "I don't know!"

allfurme,

I am sorry. I was not disappointed. The pictures were wonderful.

I just find it so sad when people have all that money and are so unhappy inside that they would make themselves look like a cartoon character.

I love your posts!

Linda

I think sometimes plastic surgery can be a great help to people. Its no different to other forms of body ornamentation or make up. Its only sad when it goes wrong.

And if people want it done, we have no right to criticise...its their life, body, face etc.

I wouldnt have it done or want my girlf to....but if its your thing, then live and let live I say.

You are right that sometimes it can make things worse, but running someone down isnt helpful.

We are all often victims of people who judge people by appearence and we shouldnt to the same.

You are absolutely right Touch. Sorry, guys!

Even though that is not where my heart was coming from, it sounds like criticism and I should have been quiet. I just find it very sad. As our Mothers say, "If you can't say something nice, keep your mouth shut."

I actually had to take a day off from here. Found all the hours here were affecting my attitude.

Linda