Chat room.

Francoise1970

Why is nobody in the chat room?

I have looked several times today, but nobody is in. Very pity. I think it is a nice place to meet eachother.

Francoise.

Here, here! Francise is absolutely right! The times I have been there have been fun! How many did we have in there the other day, Francoise? Five? It was fun! (Sorry I missed you this morning, Francoise - actually, afternoon/evening for you . . . ) Maybe next time . . .

Join in the fun, everybody!

Francoise

Keep an eye out on the little number beside the word "Chat". That tells if anyone else is in there. Hopefully if you go in, someone will find you. Don't be afraid to leave a message here that you are going in as well.

Indeed it is a fantastic area to meet people folks. And you are not bound by the tight restrictions that you are here either, so subjects can wander around as they may. You will love it! Hope to see you there some time!

W

well, speaking for myself,im usually in the chatroom most everyday,so one post here should cover that.if everyone else followed my trend,we'd have a continuiosly busy chatroom here,so lets utilize this while we have it,remeber the powers that be here went to great lengths to make this available to us.

• 11 years later...
I myself can't even find the chat room anymore, which if you ask me was the bread and butter of ffg before it disappeared the first time.

Once you sign in, you'll find a link for "chat room" under the very first sub category of fora titled "Discussion Forums".