Post Youtubes here...

White Fox

Rate : 2

Chubby

Tori Spelling in Dyed PinkFox????? WOW!!!!!!!! it's about time!!!!!! at least now i know how her new baby came into the picture!!!!!!

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joe

• JGalanos

• White Fox

• Worker 11811

• 3 weeks later...

What better way to celebrate than with Youtubes.

Fur clip show rom a rather obsessive Whitney Houston fan. I'm not complaining...

more as they come in...

J.

Ladies, take notes this is how you wear Silver Fox.

This is one of the better YouTube Videos in a while. The only negative is they focused too much on the smaller furs and the audience during the Fashion Show.

The silver fox clip is AMAZING! And Chubby's latest is pretty good too - isn't that one from the old Fur World site?

FLinFL

You know, I am getting to the point where silver fox could just pass up lynx as my favourite fur. It is just so plump and thick, and this clip is just another example of it. Very nice.

BTW, if this happens, will I have to change my nickname? Hope not, as I am not sure what it could be.

I LOVE THE LONI/JAYNE MANSFIELD CLIP! That's a silver fox!

Keep them coming,

J.

ps: and "silverfoxette" definitely doesn't have the catlike ring of "lynxette". Stick with your current screen name, dahling.

You know, I am getting to the point where silver fox could just pass up lynx as my favourite fur. It is just so plump and thick, and this clip is just another example of it. Very nice.

BTW, if this happens, will I have to change my nickname? Hope not, as I am not sure what it could be.

Foxette? Canadian Fox?

I know someone who'll take all those Lynx furs off your hands though.