• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joe

• JGalanos

• White Fox

• Worker 11811

Ok, the following Japanese TV horror story may not sit well with some people. If you want to remove it, then it's ok, it's just features some great scenes with Japanese women wearing silver fox and mink.

A jealous woman curses another friend who just bought a silver fox fur. Her curse, or wish, is granted when the coin purse she throws lands in a shrine coin-box. The wearers of the silver fox meet unfortunate ends. Funny special FX, a bit preachy, but some nice silver fox fur scenes nevertheless.

Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8A52-FRRXas&mode=related&search=

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmLewJ_4R4A&mode=related&search=

- Kuma

Doesn't even need subtitles.

Real sexy and should be in our file of utbes.

Like the part when her boyfrined tries to hump her in her Fox.

Can we get hold of the DVD?

OFF

Not sure if there is a DVD, but watch as much of it as you can before the Japanese copyright people ask YouTube to remove it.

It would have been nice if the story were quite different, in a Hitchcock sort of way.....

Let's say the Japanese woman (the one who threw her coin purse at the shrine) wishes for her own fur store, her wish is granted by the shrine and she becomes a huge wealthy success? It leads her to open a secret shrine within her store where she gives thanks to the "fur gods". Her store becomes more successful, she is followed by other fur maidens (her faithful but beautiful employees), men flock to her, and she becomes a sensation. She prays to the fur gods dressed in a white fox kimono on a daily basis.

Her arrogant conceited friend visits her at the fur store, jealous with rage and ready to murder her successful friend. Our Japanese female furrier immediately prays to the fur gods. Suddenly, all the fur coats fly off the shelves onto the floor, creating a hole in which the arrogant conceited woman slips and falls into, dissapearing for good. The only thing left behind is her silver fox coat that she once arrogantly displayed.

Our female furrier is saved, all because she gives thanks to the "fur gods" and gives gracious discounts, allowing all women of Japan to enjoy themselves wearing fur on the go.

The silver fox coat is now carefully placed on the store rack, ready to be re-sold and enjoyed by another woman. Our Japanese fur goddess, who once wished for her own fur coat, smirks and winks at the camera wearing a luscious blue fox.

(End scene).

Episodes following this one can have foreign PETA members meeting the same demise.

Holy sh**, I got carried away there! Ladies and gentleman, we have a new TV series in the making! Lady Shinobu - Furrier of the Gods.

- Kuma

Whilst I absolutely agree that the furs are gorgeous, I see a bit of a subtle message embedded here that is not so positive. It is not unlike the part in Ghostbusters where the furs come alive to attack the wearer. Personally I do not like to see something that I love as a killer. Perhaps I am reaching here, but that is honestly the second thought that occured to me...right after thinking how much I would like to add that silver fox to my closet.

Sorry, unfortunately, my research has found that this is not available on DVD in Japan, although I may be wrong.

This is your basic horror TV show from Japan. I could not tell what the woman said when she threw her coin purse towards the shrine. It was no different than an episode of "Friday the 13th The Series", where in it each episode deals with a cursed object and its effect on people. Horror stories can make us fear anything, anyone or any object. Just like "The Ring" made us fear video cassettes and TV's.

The mink in the episode (i think it was mink), did not become cursed either. No animals noises could be heard during the scenes where the "coat curse" plays out.

I learned never to curse anyone or anything out when I walk next to a Japanese shrine! All I saw were georgeous Japanese women in fur, and i hope there's a lot more where that came from

- Kuma

yes the thought of the coat coming alive around you is quite intriguing, it's always given me a charge for some reason, but i don't think id like to be gobbled up into oblivion by one.

Reminds me of a story by Worker on literotica where an individual is "consumed" by a spirit captured in a furry bed.

"Hotel Fourrure"

You can click on them in the >Links<.

OFF

Ciao da Roma!

What a forty eight hours it has been. I'm just about to crash, but I wanted to post this anyway. Stay tuned for the airport (and er...New York...and...er...Chicago...etc) fur report!

J.

Good morning all,

I've never heard of her before, but I feel like I should.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r8hFgKMkh0

The rest really should be in the Albums thread, but I'm curious...

Is this anyone we know? Could be a Den member. I think someone took a picture of FurUp and posted it online a few weeks ago, in his silver fox suit...I'm waiting for the pictures of me, my black fox parka, and the tourist girls in NYC to surface on Webshots or MySpace...

And I'm surprised no one has mentioned the Fur Rondy these days.

How to bid

The furry people

ciaociao

J.

Good morning all,

I've never heard of her before, but I feel like I should.

The rest really should be in the Albums thread, but I'm curious...

Is this anyone we know? Could be a Den member. I think someone took a picture of FurUp and posted it online a few weeks ago, in his silver fox suit...I'm waiting for the pictures of me, my black fox parka, and the tourist girls in NYC to surface on Webshots or MySpace...

And I'm surprised no one has mentioned the Fur Rondy these days.

How to bid

The furry people

ciaociao

J.

Either that's a drag queen in the youtube link, or a lady tarted herself up like one. Either way, that makes it hard to enjoy such a nice coat.

• 3 weeks later...

Folks, please give us a rating when you post the videos of one to three in quality.

Links crew, Joe's is probably a three, and this one a two.

I don't think that either of them are in our Utube areas but you should cross check.

The first is a lady in a spotted white fox visiting a fellow in his apartment, and this one is a woman who is (as the title says) flashing in a white fox coat.

Question for our computer-savvy friends...

I've somehow managed to turn off Javascript in IE7 and can't watch the videos on YouTube. Anyone know how to turn it on? Thanks!

FLinFL

FL,

I believe if you go to your Control Panel, chose Internet Options, and then I believe advanced tab. There are options to turn on and off. It will be there. Requires a re-boot I believe. These are for Windows Professional operating system. I don't know if this works on VISTA.

I will go verify these steps. (Yep! those are the correct options)

Linda

This just in. Fluffy fox coat, wish it was of better quality, but that's youtube for you.

J.

Anyone got a clue .... which film this is from? recognize actors?

This just in. Fluffy fox coat, wish it was of better quality, but that's youtube for you.

J.

Anyone got a clue .... which film this is from? recognize actors?

Brigitte Lahai - La Maison des Phantasmes ?!

• 3 weeks later...