• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joe

• JGalanos

• White Fox

• Worker 11811

Links guys, the first one is great quality with a lot of furs. Top marks. The second is in about the middle for quality. Much of it is a man talking.

Both are sales videos.

W

Folks, please rate these videos as Worker has asked for "Fur Content" and quality. Also, please let us know what area that you think they best fit under.

With your help we can have the best video link library around. However, we do need your help. It is not fair to ask our Links team to do that alone!

W

As of today, all the fur video links in the Fur Den Library are up to date.

>> Click HERE <<

Let me give you guys a hint: The more information you give in your posts listing the links in the first place, the faster and more accurately the information will be posted.

All you have to do is give the title, a one sentence description and the amount of fur in the video. (A little? A lot? Fur all over the place?)

Otherwise, there's a certain moderator who tends to become passive-aggressive about the whole thing and stops posting links until he feels like it.

• 2 weeks later...

I searched 'fur girls' on you tube, abd found loads of cool vids, with loads of 80's style big foxs and coyotes, most full length! Here is one links;

and there are many others, posted by fur lover1 I think. Are you a members here too?

Sorry if I have duplicated any of these, I'm new here and am not sure whats been done before.

Enjoy, I did!

999 xxx

Sorry if I have duplicated any of these, I'm new here and am not sure whats been done before.

Be prepared to to enter "Fur Video Heaven!"

>> Click HERE! <<

This is the place where we keep track of all the fur videos that our members find on YouTube and other similar sites.

And, to make it MORE interesting, YOU can add YOUR OWN videos to the list any time you want!

All this and much, much more is YOURS for the same low, low price!

FREE! Yes, sir, I said FREE!

(Donations are accepted, of course.)

But all you have to do is click on that link above and all the fur videos our other members have found will be listed for YOUR viewing pleasure!

I'd buy THAT for a dollar!

P.S.: Welcome to the Den!

That is the really neat thing about watching films from the classic period...nearly all of them other than period pieces have furs in them one way or another. And year round it seems to boot. Just sometimes I think I was born too late.

I grew up in the 50s and 60s when it was common, if not expected thata lady would wear fur. I suppose thats why I'm sort of stuck in that era. All the moms in the neighborhood had a mink of some kind, a stole, jacket, or a stone marten fling. It was just the way things were. If you went visiting, a fur was expected for the women. This made for great fun during those afternoon bridge club meetings when they would be at our house The women all playing cards, me sneaking into the bedroom to check out the furs tossed casuallyon the bed. Not only that, but the vriety of colors and sahdes, xilver, azurene, cerulean, etc.

One time I was put on the train from Wichita to Kansas City, I was 13. A woman sat down next to me in a tourquoise wool coat with 3/4 sleeves with hugeg blue fox cuffs and a huge blue fox collar. I was trembling with excitement! About one hour out of wichita, she stood up, detached the collar and using it as a stole, went to the club car, for a drink I suupose. This is a fantastic memory of thsoe times when fur ruled fashion.