• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joe

• JGalanos

• White Fox

• Worker 11811

Folks, Please help us out here. Possibly you missed my request message yesterday.

We love to get these videos but we do ask that you leave us a rating on it. Even a bit of info too if you wish, be we ask that you rate them from one to three for fur content. To do this takes you probably 5 seconds of typing as you have already seen the clip.

For our people to do what would take you 5 seconds means that they have to load the video and look at it. Folks, many of us forget that others are on slow speed net. To do the work on slow speed net that you could do in 5 seconds can add as much as 1 or 2 hours of work time to the people who transfer these messages.

Please rate all videos. This is a new rule, and it is very simple to follow. If you are posting the link, it only takes you about 5 seconds to post a rating for it. One is very little fur. Three is filled with fur.

We just cannot expect people to have to do hours of work when we as members can do it in just seconds.

did you saw, that in the live video, when madonna says she is not a material girl, she removes all that luxury stuff except the fur stole. she knows what is the biggest luxury.

furry greetings

Just a status update: All the links I found in posts to the forums are now posted in the wiki. >> Optare huc. <<

At this point, I count 58 links to videos on the net!

If you find more links, go ahead and post them! I'll put them in. Or, better yet! YOU can put them in! If you don't know how, I'll show you!

Here is a Youtube video of actress Aya Ueto in blue fox, which I give a rating of two:

This video is from "Tsubasa no oreta tenshitachi", a mini Japanese TV drama. Too bad she's not wearing it throughout the whole scene. It's the first episode, there are a couple pics of Aya-chan in fur by clicking on "story" and "profile" of the first 2.27 story here:

http://wwwz.fujitv.co.jp/tsubasa/index.html

Enjoy!

- kuma

>> This makes 59! <<

P.S.: Short commentaries are nice to have. If you put them in, right under the link you want to make a comment about, that would be nice!

For instance, foriegn language translations are cool to have.

Don't worry about messing up the wiki site. If you have any questions or problems just ask. There are at least a half dozen people around who can help you or solve the problems.

You can just type your comments into the page, right under the link you want to talk about then P.M. me or one of the others. Then we'll know to go there and "pretty up".

>> Click HERE <<

Actually, that clip was already on the list but I had it listed as "Two Furs" instead of "Three Furs". Sometimes, when I can't download the whole video I have to guess. But, since I now have reliable testimony, I bumped it up on the list.

Thanks!

The Video featuring the love triste between Earendil and Worker will shortly be available at Youtube.

The link will be posted when available..... provided it meets with Mods' Approval

methinks I needs a beer

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Found a new one, The Gumshoe Kid, which appears to be a 1990 made-for-TV movie. My apologies if this has been posted already.

All I can say is I want this to be released on DVD so a clearer version can be posted. I also wish i was that guy in the closet, she can throw as many furs in my face as she wants!

She seems to be really enjoying herself, very well directed scene with silver fox, lynx and more - short but sweet! Enjoy!

- Kuma

Thanks kuma, the Gumshoe Kid clip was great! Wonderful to see her try on and feel all the furs. Yummy!

Don't know if this one has been up before, but it was quite nice: REVEAL fur and lingerie fashion show,