Have we misunderstood what we knew as children?

ReFur

I haven't ventured out to Laval yet. Olivier has made a lovely Rex rabbit throw and ushanka hat for me.

We visited North Pole Furs in Vieux Montreal, which is on the same street as Dubarry. They were very welcoming - we had a long conversation with the husband and wife, even though we arrived just before they were due to close.

But in Montreal, I have bought most of my coats from Elysee Furs. I can't praise them enough. Again, very friendly, and if you like dealing with a lady in the store rather than an old male furrier!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aliceinfur

• Joe

• minkme

• elbas3175

I was at Élysée once. In fact, it's the first furrier I visited here in Montreal! They didn't have anything in my size in the store (I'm a size 0/2, quite short). They were lovely, anyway. She praised my vintage fox coat and was really surprised when I told her it is older than me.

I should come back before the snow starts. I moved and now it's quite near my house, so I will go to have a look.

I'm sure they would be very happy to make something for you in your size They always seem busy on the manufacturing side, and no doubt it will get busier over the winter.