Faux fur throw

Guest maribeth

Well I dont know what to say. As Iam still out of service for a bit longer I bought two 24x24 red fox pillows and a oversized red fox throw to lay around with.

As you guys know that real fur is the only fur to have,But this is so very soft and nice. I never thought that I would like faux fur but this red fox is like the real thing.

If my eyes were closed I don't think That I could tell the difference,I can't believe how this feels,I don't know how the other faux furs are but this is a great way to save some cash and have the look and feel of a fur throw

http://fabulousfurs.com/product.asp_Q_pn_E_11005_A_Oversize+Faux+Fur+Throw

red fox WOW!

MB

Might have to look into this - thanx for the info Maribeth!!

If only i could share your faux throw and cushions...

Unclejoe

The only thing I can tell you, that the fur is not such a good quality. It's a good price, not expensive, but absolutely no comparizon to real fur. Faux-furs from Tissavel are much better, especially the minks. If you want fur, then buy a fur on E-Bay, you will be much more satisfied.

Great to hear! I'd love to get a real fur throw or bedspread but with all the heat and humidity in this part of the country, I'm afraid that such a big investment may be ruined pretty quickly. I think the Fabulous Furs folks put out a nice product (as faux fur goes, of course!).

FLinFL

Bluefox I think you are missing the point! Look@furloverinFL he can't keep a real fur on his bed because of where he lives and not everyon can afford a real fur throw,So I think this is a GREAT way to have one.

MB