New Avatars and Picture Signatures

ReFur

Just wanted to comment on the wonderful new Avatars that many members have found for their move to our new "house."

Also, Earendil, our Graphics Guru, has introduced picture signatures. For those who are interested in making their own, he has taken the time to post a tutorial for us. (While you are there you might want to check out his other tutorials.)

These are found in the "Fur Den for Dummies" Forum.

http://thefurden.com/bbden/viewtopic.php?t=343

Before you start you will want to review the guidelines.

AKCoyote, one of our Admins, has posted these on thefurden.com Forum

http://thefurden.com/bbden/viewtopic.php?t=504

Isn't our new "home" wonderful!

Linda

I've wanted to compliment you on your own avatars. Very classy, especially your current one with the fur on the cheek! Wow!

Thank you furnation!

I loved my picture in the lynx, too. But, in the small version as an avatar, it came across way too seriously.

Linda

OFF,

The Lynx is gone. My Avatars are ebay selling photos from last Spring. When I took these I had only one thought ... and that was the fur. They were not intended to be portraits of me.

Look at Susan's (gotaget1) pictures. She only slightly smiles in the photos. I don't think you realize that we both are rather shy people. Having your picture taken to be put on ebay can be very intimidating. Think of how many people you know who are uncomfortable having their picture taken.

And, that was before I knew about sites like this.

I am going to be taking a lot of photos this Spring again. Hopefully I can get a few that are better.

Linda

Linda,

I liked your previous avatar, I like the current one, as well.

Your smile is better visible now, but IMHO not on first sight - which might lead to that impression "too serious". Could be due to minimization to a few pixels. I had to move closer to the screen to discover you smiling into the sun. The glasses conceal the smile in your eyes.

Please keep up your amazing work!