one thing i miss

sable1

hi

one thing i miss with this new furden is you cant see what topic u been to before. in the other one the color changed and i knew that i have been there before.

Have you tried the other styles yet? We have tried to convince folks to do that but they just don't seem to pay attention. The info to do it is on the top of the FAQ. I notice that you are using Esbardu. I think that Aeolus or Aluminoid might just be a little more what you would like. They look much more like the old site where as Esbardu is completely different.

If I am catching you right, for instance on Aluminoid there is a yellow/orange coloured flag to do that.

W

sable1,

I use Esbardu and I have that feature.

I wonder if that is an option you have to turn on? If it is it will be under the profile options. I will check it out.

Linda

PS I did check and I did not see anything. I post a link in The Fur Den of Dummies and see if the guys there can answer this question.

I'll take a stab at this.

Once you have gone into a thread that shows new (orange for Esbardu) posts and are ready to exit that thread but stay in the same forum area, such as here, you have read this thread and want to return to "the fur den" and not the main index page.

Exit by clicking "the fur den" or the title of which ever forum area you happen to be in, at the top or bottm of the page beside "The fur den forum index", not by using the "back" button and I think that will solve the problem.

I hope this makes sense and helps you out Sable1.

Thanks Wallee...

Indeed that makes sense. It is always hard to think of what members might be doing in these cases.

W